Everything was wonderful! The room was spotless, I never use the tub in a hotel, but the bathroom was so clean I was able to enjoy the whirlpool tub. The breakfast was delicious and kept me full until dinner. I was so impressed with all the small things that made our stay so wonderful, like the granola bars in the movie closet for a late night snack, the wine in the fridge, all the movies to watch, the stocked coffee/tea area, the thick white towels and the black "cosmetic" towels, just to name a few. Tim and Angie have thought of everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where Elegance meets Casual Comfort at our award winning Bed and Breakfast. Ideally located in the heart of Duluth's mansion district on 2 acres of private grounds with award winning gardens just minutes from extraordinary restaurants, shops, Canal Park and majestic Lake Superior. Featuring 7 exquisite guest rooms with modern amenities such as two-person whirlpools, A/C, Fireplaces, TV/DVD's, King and Queen Beds, free high speed Wi-Fi and so, so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your A G Thomson House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b