I surprised my wife with a trip to Duluth. Being from Baltimore, one could ask why Duluth? One night at the AG Thomson B&B will answer that! Angie and Tim were magnificent hosts and we were treated better than any other B&B we have stayed at. The breakfasts were pure gourmet. The rooms were clean and quiet. The setting was simply spectacular in spite of being there a bit early in the season. When we return to Duluth, you be assured we will be staying at the AG Thomson B&B once again!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where Elegance meets Casual Comfort at our award winning Bed and Breakfast. Ideally located in the heart of Duluth's mansion district on 2 acres of private grounds with award winning gardens just minutes from extraordinary restaurants, shops, Canal Park and majestic Lake Superior. Featuring 7 exquisite guest rooms with modern amenities such as two-person whirlpools, A/C, Fireplaces, TV/DVD's, King and Queen Beds, free high speed Wi-Fi and so, so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your A G Thomson House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth