We absolutely loved our stay at the A.G. Thompson House in Duluth, MN. Tim & Angie were wonderful hosts. The breakfasts were amazing as were the chocolate chip cookies and complimentary wine! :) We would go back in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where Elegance meets Casual Comfort at our award winning Bed and Breakfast. Ideally located in the heart of Duluth's mansion district on 2 acres of private grounds with award winning gardens just minutes from extraordinary restaurants, shops, Canal Park and majestic Lake Superior. Featuring 7 exquisite guest rooms with modern amenities such as two-person whirlpools, A/C, Fireplaces, TV/DVD's, King and Queen Beds, free high speed Wi-Fi and so, so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your A G Thomson House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth