The A.G. Thompson House is tops for us. We stay at 10 -12 B&B's each year, most of which are Select Registry members and the A.G. Thompson House has put together a package that has it all. Customer service was outstanding, just the right balance of friendly and business. The facilities lack nothing. The house is decorated in such a way that it is very beautiful yet comfortable and inviting. Our room was beautiful and very comfortable but the common areas simply draw you to their embrace. Snacks, freshly baked cookies & beverages are always easily available to relax with as you settle into an oversized chair and soak in the soft music while perusing one of the inn's good books. Breakfast is a 15 out of 10 - save your appetite - and you can get it delivered to your room! We spent so much time enjoying the house that we had little time left to enjoy the tranquil & beautifully decorated outside porches and grounds. Duluth has a lot to offer to visitors. We seldom return to a location once we have visited as there are so many places and so little time, but we will definitely return to A.G. Thompson and spend more time on the patio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where Elegance meets Casual Comfort at our award winning Bed and Breakfast. Ideally located in the heart of Duluth's mansion district on 2 acres of private grounds with award winning gardens just minutes from extraordinary restaurants, shops, Canal Park and majestic Lake Superior. Featuring 7 exquisite guest rooms with modern amenities such as two-person whirlpools, A/C, Fireplaces, TV/DVD's, King and Queen Beds, free high speed Wi-Fi and so, so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your A G Thomson House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth