We came up for a two night stay and wish we had more time to spend there. The house was very neat and clean with a cozy atmosphere. There are many places both inside and out where you can relax or read a good book. Tim and Angie have taken much time and care to make each room comfortable, clean and charming. Each room has its own bathroom and some even have a hot tub! The breakfast is something you would find at a high end restaurant and you will be full! Tim and Angie are very friendly and helpful, they truly enjoy what they do.
I highly recommend this place and we look forward to coming back soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where Elegance meets Casual Comfort at our award winning Bed and Breakfast. Ideally located in the heart of Duluth's mansion district on 2 acres of private grounds with award winning gardens just minutes from extraordinary restaurants, shops, Canal Park and majestic Lake Superior. Featuring 7 exquisite guest rooms with modern amenities such as two-person whirlpools, A/C, Fireplaces, TV/DVD's, King and Queen Beds, free high speed Wi-Fi and so, so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your A G Thomson House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic b&b
- a.g. Thomson House: Historic Hotel Duluth