“as with any buffet, mediocre and inconsistent”
Review of CiCi's Pizza - CLOSED

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 4 August 2011

The shining quality of this place is the cheap price. If you don't get a soda you can get out of here for the same price you pay at fast food burger joints.

I've been to this location in Eagan 8-10 times and I do keep coming back because its fast and a good deal. The service here is very inconsistent. Sometimes the employees we have to interact with are great, sometimes they look(and act) like they'd rather be at the beach or whatever else. Inconsistent.

The Pizza. Sometimes its good, sometimes it isn't. They have thin crust and deep dish but usually it has to be requested. Both are pretty good. Better than the standard crust at least. I strongly recommend to request thin/deep dish, it will enhance your experience. It does take several minutes though so don't gorge on stuff in the meantime and get full!! :D

If you have low expectation, you will probably like this place or at least be able to tolerate it. The ingredients are cheapo so definitely don't be expecting premium pizza.

One last thing, I've been there when its pretty packed and as a standard they don't seem to have any problem keeping up with high volume demand. It seems a popular place for Bday parties or post little league game meals. Wish this place was around when I was a kid!!

Reviewed 16 July 2011

Manager really has a chip on his shoulder regarding coupons. Received a coupon in the mailer and brought it in the next day they were not going to take it because the flyer people had a typo on it and it was showing two different dates.
I have been to several different CiCi's and the staff is overly excited and nice, this one not so much, We went on the weekend before the 4th of July around 4:30 only pizza on buffet was cold, bread-sticks hard. Salad was watered down and wilting. With the cost being so little, I know I shouldn't expect that much, but the pizza was so bad this time, I just felt I had to say something. Never have liked the lemon in packets for Ice Tea. Very disappointed this time around. When we finally got some hot pizza out, it just didn't taste as good as I have had in past. Skip Cici's next time, go to Chicago Pizza a couple doors down instead.

Reviewed 30 June 2011

We went to this CiCi's with a buy one get one buffett my husband recieved as an email. We were prompted to sign up for the online specials from this restaurant. We walk in the door and there are handwritten signs everywhere saying they no longer accept printed or online coupons.
When I simply asked why they do not accept these anymore, I was rudely answered by the cashier that basically, people were using them and the owner decided to stop taking them.
There was also a large school group there and the staff could not keep up with the pizza demand. As soon as they put something on the buffet it was gone. I was very dissatisfied with my last visit to this CiCi's.

Reviewed 6 January 2010

You can truly stuff your pie-hole here that's for sure.
They had the Vikings game on two huge tvs so we didn't miss the game. Food quality was actually quite good for a buffet.

Reviewed 16 September 2009

One of the best values I've ever encountered. Our family visited Cici's in Florida and we are so excited to have them in Minnesota..finally!! If you haven't been to a Cici's you should definitely try it.