“Pretty good coffee”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Raytown, Missouri
“Pretty good coffee”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Enjoyed our treats we got there.
Wish they would have had almond milk.
Great variety of pastries to choose from.
The silly soda was nasty tasting and really not a "kid" drink as advertised. It tasted like cough syrup.
It was fun to sit outside and watch the airplanes fly over!!!!

• Visited May 2014

Eagan, Minnesota
“Good location, great coffee!”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

First off, I want to point out that the picture shown above is actually a pic of the Eagan Town Centre location (1380 Duckwood Drive Eagan, MN 55123). I will still review the Cliff Road location, though.

This is a good Caribou Coffee store. It is located right next door to a Bruegger's (on the corner of Cliff and Nicols Road, right before Cedar Ave), and this 'partnership' seems to be mutually beneficial: both places are usually bustling, especially on the weekends. Great if you need to grab a bagel with your morning coffee!

I go here 4-5 times a week, and the employees have been nothing but friendly in my experience. Coffee is of normal Caribou standard (aka IT'S GOOD!). I drink Iced Americanos, and Caribou makes them the tastiest of any chain coffee shop.

My only complaint is that the store itself is a bit small for the number of customers its servicing. This isn't a problem if you're there on a weekday morning/afternoon as I usually am, but you'll be hard-pressed to find seating on a Saturday or Sunday. There's usually open tables in the attached Bruegger's though, so I suppose it's a minor grievance.

Overall, I recommend it!

• Visited October 2013
Eagan
“Coffee servers with an attitude”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Very poor service - not friendly, Coffee was cold but i was able to wait and get a coffee from the next brew.

Visited October 2013
yourtown
“best place for coffee”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

price, and quality very good. They offer a great menu with many different options. The drinks hot and cold are excellent.

Visited June 2013
MN
“Love Caribou and especially love this location”
Reviewed 26 January 2013

I always choose Caribou over other coffee joints if given the choice. Beyond that though, I have at least 3 Caribou locations to choose from within 10 minutes of my home. I choose this one every time. They are relatively busy like other locations, but somehow this one seems to move your through quicker than the rest. Very friendly staff. Other customers are typically friendly and polite. I don't usually go next door to Bruegger's Bagels, but having that connected to this Caribou is definitely an added bonus for when you want that convenience.

This location isn't the closest Caribou for me, but I stop every day.

• Visited January 2013