“Great Experience!”

Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Eagan
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I don't normally give reviews of hotels, but I must say that the Staybridge Suites Eagan at Rahncliff Road was extraordinarily accommodating. It was such a pleasure to stay there. I have rarely experienced that level of warmth with their eagerness to provide you with outstanding service. From the breakfasts every morning, 24/7 coffee and fruit, and their complimentary evening food/salad bar offerings 3 times a week made it a wonderful experience. Bill Godbe, the general manager, the entire front desk staff and the maid service were all great! I would highly recommend staying there.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms! All are great!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
GMEAGANSTAYBRIDGE, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Wow, thank you so much for sharing your great comments with the Trip Advisor community. It is our goal to "Exceed our Guests' Expectations", and it is great to hear that this philosophy is having a positive impact our guests' experience here. Should there ever be ANYTHING we can do for you, please let us know.

I will be sure to share your comments with my team and we all look forward to your return.

With hospitality,

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Staybridge Suites Manager, Bill Godbe, and Assistant Manager, Danielle Geiger, have both been extremely outstanding and their customer service is spectacular!!! I really appreciate that the Staybridge Suites is truly a "pet friendly" and pet welcoming hotel. The previous manager, before Bill, knew my dog each time by his name, "Elmo," and just like Bill and Danielle, they have all gone out of their way to greet us and say hi and visit each time we travel to the Staybridge. If traveling with your pet, you can request to stay on the first floor and even request that your room be nearer to the dog area, if possible. I appreciate that "doggie bags" are provided by the Staybridge in the designated dog area. The evening dinner, offered during the midweek, is very nice and I am grateful that it is included with the room. The rooms have all been recently remodeled and the decor is really much nicer and updated with marble countertops in the kitchen, dining area, and bathroom, which is a huge improvement! The hotel is always very warm in the winter and super cool in the summer. The rooms are quiet and clean and the staff is very friendly. Once again, kudos to Bill Godbe and Danielle Geiger for all their efforts to make each and every stay of ours at the Staybridge so special and remarkable! - Joyelle

Room Tip: If traveling with your pet, request a ground floor room, if possible, closest to the dog park. This...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for informing the Trip Advisor community about our hotel and our love of the four-legged family members. Here at the Staybridge Suites we understand how important pets are and believe they deserve to have a hotel that meets their unique needs as well. After all, what is a vacation if the whole family cannot go?

We look forward to hosting you and Elmo the next item your travel plans include the Eagan area.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

We stayed here in February and had a great time - the room was clean, beds were comfortable, and the pool/hot tub were perfect. We have stayed at many hotels and this one was by far the best. The front desk staff were excellent, friendly, and accomodating. The cleaning staff and overnight staff were great also - I would recommend you turn on the ice maker right away as there are no ice machines - the front desk clerk was able to track down ice for us though. Thanks for a great stay.

Room Tip: Start your ice maker upon arrival. No ice machines in the hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank klschen

Thank you for taking time to post this review and share your experience with the Trip Advisor community. Your recommendation of our hotel to other travelers is greatly appreciated and it is wonderful to hear that all aspects of your stay went well and you enjoyed the pool and spa area. We also appreciate your tip regarding the ice-makers. One of the features that differentiates our hotel from others in the area is the kitchen area (in all suites) including a full size refrigerator & freezer with ice-maker.

My team and I look forward to your return the next time your travel plans call for lodging in the Minneapolis area.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Our experience staying at the Staybridge was PERFECT. Our flight to Cancun left at 6:30 am so we chose to take advantage of Staybridges Park & Fly program. We were treated like royalty, given a room upgrade to a suite which was WONDERFUL - imagine 4 girls with 1 bathroom trying to get ready!!! From the staff to the atmosphere you will not be disappointed when choosing to stay at the Staybridge in Eagan.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with our Park and Fly program. It was our pleasure to be able to start your vacation off right with an upgraded room accommodation. Our 2 Bedroom suites do offer both 2 bedrooms, but often times more importantly 2 bathrooms. It is great to know that this upgrade made a difference. We look forward to being your hotel of choice in the Eagan area.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

We stayed just one nite but left the car for 5 days. The front desk was so friendly and helpful.We had to leave before the breakfast opened but still was able to get muffins and fruit which was really appreciated. The rooms were so roomey and beds very comfy! We sure would stay here again.

Room Tip: We had a 2 bedroom suite which is very nice and roomey.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking time to post this review. While it is great to hear you enjoyed your stay here, we hope your vacation was even better.

We look forward to the next time we can assist you with a Park & Fly reservation en route to your next vacation. We are also conveniently located near the Mall of America, MN Zoo and Valley Fair for this upcoming travel season in the Minneapolis area.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

We stayed at this hotel as a park and fly guest. The front desk staff and the shuttle servie employees are great. They have a wonderful evening reception, evening cookies and morning breakfast. The rooms are clean & spacious. We would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: We loved the 2 bedroom suite. Great for family & friends!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with the Trip Advisor community. We always enjoy hearing about our guests’ experience here. We try to keep it simple: Clean, modern, well-maintained accommodations provided by a friendly, service-oriented staff.

My team and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Although I was there on a IHG Rewards points stay. I was never treated as anything but a valued guest. From the girl who helped me on the phone the morning of my reservation and also checked me in. To the evening desk agent who gave me a few Tylenol for my girlfriend who had a sinus headache because there was none in the Pantry for purchase. To the GM who sent me back a piece of property and also covered the postage doing so. (Sorry...I'm terrible at remembering names)

As for the Quality of the room. Well upon entering our room...my girlfriend commented "Can we move in and live here?"

I have worked at many brands of hotels in the last 10+ years...but Staybridge Eagan has the best staff I have ever seen. Such a great team that I would want to work for them...if I lived closer.

Room Tip: This is a GREAT HOTEL. Lots of entertaining things around. If you have to stay in Eagan, MN I would...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to share your great comments with the Trip Advisor community. We truly enjoy when IHG Rewards members choose to use their hard-earned points on a reward stay with us. It is wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay and I am happy to hear your items arrived safely.

My team and I look forward to your return.