Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - North
US$149
US$138
TownePlace Suites
US$154
Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge(Eagan)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$86
US$121
US$127
US$241
US$197
US$131
US$105
All reviewsan extended stayweekly cleaningsams clubstayed only one nightsmall kitchenroom was cleanstar hotelshort stayshopping and restaurantsparking lotgarbageprinterpaul
Reviewed 24 November 2012

I typically do not write reviews but on this hotel I just have to. I was here over the Thanksiving holiday and had the most wonderful experience. Not only are the employees friendly (unlike most hotels), room was clean and spacious but the manager Stacy had a Thanksgiving meal for the people staying there on Thanksgiving day. Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, PIE! The whole meal! I was in shock. No one wants to be away from their loved ones over the holiday but this place makes you feel not so far away from home. Very easy place to find, ample parking, great and reasonable rooms and superior employees. Everything that you want in a hotel and then some. If you are in the Eagan area on business or just on vacation I would suggest going here.

Room Tip: Room facing the front (North) has nice sunlight coming through the windows.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Eleal, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at our Eagan location. I'm glad that we were able to provide you with a wonderful Thanksgiving treat. It's great to hear that Stacy went out of her way to make your stay great. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 22 November 2012

Love staying here, I travel a lot and when they send me to Eagan, MN I know that at least I will be comfortable. Stacy and her staff are very helpful with helping find food, shopping and other business I am looking for. Other location that we stay at just give us a room and then the service stops.
Thanks for the that at home felling.

• Stayed: October 2012

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve your needs. It's great to hear that our staff is very helpful to our guests. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 November 2012

I stayed there for over 2 months with my boyfriend and spent around $5,000.00 staying there. The room wasn't the cleanest. The stairway halls smelled way bad. The front desk was rude. We didn't even get out tax money back after each 30 days stay when we filled out the forms 3 times because we were told each time we asked about it that we didn't fill anything out to get it. This hotel is a JOKE! We even had to argue about our cash damage deposit we made and didn't receive at check-out when there were no damages.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2012

I stayed at this hotel once and one time only. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Althought the ladie at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. I came in on a monday morning and she let me check in early even though check in is at 3. Very nice of her. The next day on my way out she asked me how my stay was and I told her although she was the best thing at the hotel because of her being so nice and friendly the rooms was just plane dirty. Dust every were and the rooms smelled. This hotel needs an update a big update. The outside of the hotel can fool you because it looks great on the outside but terriable on the inside. And the manager who works there was just not friendly and very rude. I watched her interaction with other guest and it was very surprising on how rude she was being that she's a manager. The other engineer and driver were very friendly and nice. Very out going maybe the manager could take a few pointers from her employee's. Going back to the room it stunk the interior was dirty bathtubs were dirty and when you turned on the air dust flew out. The dishes were spotty and dirty. The refridgerator was dirty and there was food left over in there. I would never come back to this dirty place again.

Room Tip: Just don't stay here only good things where the employee's Manager Stacy I think was her name poor customer service
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank stacy60620
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Great time weather was great and so were the office staff. The room s and building were getting painted so the first day it smelled awful . The kitchen and floor and bathroom were clean. The fridge door didnt close very well . The pillow cases smelled like some one had been sleeping on them yuck so i bought 2 for are selves to cover the pillows at Walmart and some Lysol . I have stayed here many times and no problems so will go back and stay again. Also they take big dogs :)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Eleal, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - North, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I sincerely apologize for your concerns mentioned on your review. As part of our continued efforts in upgrading our product, part of the upgrades included painting of the exterior of the property; thus why your concern with the smell. For this I apologize.

Also, in response to your issues in regards to your room I thank you again for providing us with such feedback. Note that since I have taken the opportunity to review our cleaning procedures to ensure situations as you encountered do not occur again. It is with feedback like yours that we are able to improve our services to our guest.

If you would like to discuss your concerns further, please do not hesitate to contact me at eleal@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.