Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - North
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Eagan
Reviewed 4 April 2013

My husband stayed at this hotel a month ago and upon returning to our home in New Jersey discovered he had left his phone charger in his room. Since he has a very old phone and they don't make chargers for it anymore he called the Extended Stay to see if they could ship it. They kindly said they would and he sent off the authorization form they emailed. Two weeks later with no phone charger in sight, he phoned to inquire as to the status of its return. The manager Stacy Ly, was very rude, telling him that she "had lots of things to do" and she would get to it when she had time. She "just couldn't stop everything and go to the post office". Understood, but two plus weeks and nobody can take something to the post office? Then why tell him you would send it back? Mind you we were paying to have it mailed back and they had said when he initially called that they would mail it back. What is the problem? Why the poor customer service and attitude?

It has now been almost three weeks since he emailed the requested form and upon calling the hotel again today we discover that the charger STILL has not been mailed. At least this time we got to spoke with a courteous and pleasant young lady named Bria. Of course, she told me she would check it out and call me back within 10 minutes. Four hours later I am still waiting.

Don't know why this is so hard....

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Eleal, Guest Relations Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that we were not able to resolve your problem in a timely fashion. In response to your feedback, I am personally reviewing the matter with the property’s Team to ensure your concern is addressed immediately. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at eleal@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - North

Reviewed 6 March 2013

Room needed a few minor repairs. Upholstered chair needed shampooing. Otherwise I was VERY satisfied. Room was otherwise very clean. Check-in took a little long while the clerk tried to find something in the computer for another customer. Though there were obviously some "working men" staying there, the place was quiet and I felt safe. It's in a good neighborhood. I would definitely come back.--stayed one night only.

Room Tip: We were on the "parking lot" side, but heard no outside noise except an occasional jet ove...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Eleal, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - North, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you will be coming back again. Also, appreciate the feedback on the upholstery thus allow us the opportunity to correct. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 25 February 2013

The price and location was great. Although some employees are not very friendly ( like the woman who checked me in) , an employee named Bria was very nice, friendly , and a great representative of the company.

• Stayed: February 2013
Eleal, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I'm so pleased to hear that our associate was very helpful. In regards to the other associate mentioned fell free to contact me directly at eleal@extendedstay.com should you wish to provide me added information thus ensure we continue to work on bettering our services. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

The staff onsite was so kind and considerate for my needs, everything in the building was clean and in great order. The rooms were well kept and Stacy the manager really made my day!!!!!! And such a reasonable price for the room with all the free amenities!!!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay at our Eagan North Location. I'm glad to hear that the Manager there exceeded your expectations on GREAT Service. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

I stayed at this hotel for almost 3 years for business just about every week. The hotel is extremely well run by the manager Stacy Ly. I was treated like a valued customer all the time. The hotel recently made signficant upgrades to the rooms and property. If you are in the Twin Cities on business, I highly recommend this hotel for its comfort and value.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ron J
Eleal, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that Stacy and her staff were able to take such great care of you. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

I have had to pleasure to spend a total of about 15 nights at this hotel and the reason, to me, is obvious. A little tricky to get to, but WELL worth it! Rooms are neat and clean, the staff is extremely courteous, helpful and accomodating, and I always enjoy my stay. In fact, I can write this due to the free WiFi - a definate plus! I am a US Army officer and I have to come to Ft. Snelling quite often. This hotel is simply the most convient for the price! And I would be remiss not to mention a staff member who has been the most courteous and helpful, that would be Laura O. I'm sure other guests would think the same. I appreciate the courtesy and always friendly personality. I definately recommend staying here, I know I'll be a repeat, repeat,etc customer!

Room Tip: Rooms opposite of Sam's Club/interstate are darker/quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank garys738
Eleal, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that we will be seeing you as a repeat guest. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 17 December 2012

my job is traviling nightmare..thier is lots of work we do in the area and out of state
the company i work for tried to change to other hotels plans and that became the worst they could of ever made and with one call to mgmt. at this hotel made it happen for us the other place wher realy bad cars getting broken in people at the front desk were realy rude... and the 3rd floor was smoking let me tell you (microtell) this place made your clothes and food smell like smoke and dont try to sleep ,,,,but any ways this hotel recomend to my mother and family because thats what it fellt like home

Room Tip: any room would be great but like the first floor
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank joerod316
Eleal, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Airport - Eagan - North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that we were able to contact your company and keep you Happy and feeling at home. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.