“Beats all other All You Can Eat's by a mile!”

Kyoto Sushi and Hibachi
Ranked #29 of 135 Restaurants in Eagan
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Incredible selection of rolls and sashimi. This is where you need to get Sushi if you are south of the river. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

enjoyed an all you can eat menu for 25 bucks and drank Asahi beer. The selection of the buffet wasn't huge but worth it.

Reviewed 29 June 2012

Anyone who loves sushi or is curious about sushi, needs to check this place out. My husband has eaten alot of sushi in many different cities, and was was amazed at the quality of food that Kyoto has. I am skeptical about eating sushi (I'm not a fish lover) but I thoroughly enjoyed my meal. For $24.99, it is all-you-can-eat, which is truly no joke. We kept ordering and eating, and our server kept returning to our table to see what else we wanted.

The service was awesome, and the atmosphere is casual and relaxed.

Our only regret is that there is not a Kyoto in our hometown! We will definitely visit here again!

2  Thank Luci T
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Have eaten there many times and the food is good. The dinner buffet is $24.99 which is reasonable for the quality and selection.

1  Thank Aresbaby
Reviewed 3 April 2012

The buffet is really good, though it is a little pricy -- 25 for dinner and weekends. I like the fried udon as well, have not seen it anywhere else before.

1  Thank yyyyyyyyyyyyyliu

Been to Kyoto Sushi and Hibachi? Share your experiences!