“Bring your appetite” 5 of 5 bubbles

Kyoto Sushi and Hibachi
Ranked #24 of 125 Restaurants in Eagan
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lakeville, Minnesota, USA
“Bring your appetite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Great place for anyone who would like to try multiple types of sushi. The sushi is prepared to order and is limitless. Servers take your order though it is similar to a buffet in which it is "all you can eat." Chefs prepare food at an open bar which is centered in the middle of the establishment. The servers are decent and the decor though in a strip mall is not bad either. Good quality food for the money:)

Visited September 2013

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Sushi Love at First Bite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

Hidden in a quiet strip mall, found by accident when taking a wrong turn, we decided to try it this week and were pleasantly surprised. We went with the all you can eat for $25. I was curious about how would it work with kids and found out that they charge $0.90 per age under 9 years old. It does not include drinks. The food was brought quick and fresh. I had a challenge understanding the waiter, but It's all you can eat, so I figure If I do not like it, I can get something else. I tried almost everything, my favorite was the spicy tuna sushi and the beef rice. I took a look at a passing by appetizer salad and it just did not look appetizing, the lettuce looked sad. Everything else was awesome, the tempura eggplant, the deep fried spring rolls which went directly to my thighs were deliciously regrettable. I hope you try it. My sushi IQ went from 0 to 0.5 at least.

• Visited September 2013
Eagan, Minnesota
“Great for all you can eat sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

We waited for a long time before being acknowledged at the hostess stand. It was so long - that we started peeking around the restaurant looking for a hostess. We thought possibly that we should seat ourselves. Once seated, the service and food were top notch. It is important to keep in mind...this is an all you can eat sushi joint in a run down strip mall. This is a place where you can't really ask a lot of questions or get suggestions. Many blank stares, nods, or smiles of half acknowledgment from waiter. It is all about expectations and the realization of where you are...you are in Eagan at a strip mall and eating all you can eat sushi...enjoy. It is good and we will be back

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Mindy A
Eagan, Minnesota
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

The price for all you can eat is $25 and it is well worth it. They also have $6 off coupons that are mailed out in a local newsletter. I never ate sushi until I went here. The items are fresh and the other items are well done as well if you are not a sushi person. The biggest complaint I have is the staff. Not very friendly and they act like it is a chore to serve you especially when you order additional food for the all you can eat. They need to work on that.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Denton, Texas
“ALL YOU CAN EAT!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

We went here for lunch andi it was my first time. I beleive it was $15.99 per person during lunch. What a great deal! It is all you can eat but the food is cooked fresh. You order off a menu so even thought it holds true to it's "buffet" style, the food actually isn't sitting there waiting. Incredible menu of sushi rolls (alot of basics and not too adventurous), nigiri (raw fish over rice), alot of tempura, great appetizers, ramen/udons, rice, and other hot dishes. Yummy Green Tea Ice Cream. I would go here again. Our waitress was rude though. We asked to order again and she looked over and walked away and did not come back until ten minutes later.

• Visited July 2013