US$181
Hampton.com
US$64
QualityInn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$121
US$115
Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge(Eagan)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$94
  • Room Service
All reviewstwo bedroom suiteblew me awaygift wrappingfront deskoutdoor poolwalking distanceliving areamonday nightyogurtsmall kitchenwould stay here againfree shuttleconvenient locationairportpetsroomycons
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Called the first day (Sunday) about concern with the ac not getting cold despite running all day. They sent tech next day and said it was good though it never got below 75 the whole time in the room then day 3 it was 80 in room so they finally realized there was an issue. Techs had ac torn apart so they moved us to a room that was easily 70. Left me with sour taste. Picked this hotel cause it's cheap. Prob spend a few more dollars next time.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
TownePlaceSuitesE, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thank you for the comments regarding your recent stay. I am sorry that we were not able to repair the AC unit in a timely manner during your stay. If you choose to stay with us again I would offer 30% off of your next stay for the issues you had while staying with us. Please reach out to me directly and I would be happy to reserve your next room. Please feel free to reach me at 651-367-1382.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Came to the area for a graduation party. We had a 2 bedroom suite.

It has recently been remodeled and everything was nicely furnished and beautiful. The kitchenette area is useful, but small. Nice dishes, silverware and pots and pans. Everything you need to cook a meal. It had a 24" range/oven and a smaller 30" refrigerator. Nice microwave and coffeemaker with coffee filter packages (one pack is good for 4 cups of coffee).

The beds were softer than I am used to and high off the ground for a short person. Pillows were comfortable. It was very clean. It had a large size TV in the living area and each bedroom.

They had a nice selection of breads, muffins and cereal for breakfast, along with joghurt, cottage cheese, etc. Some days they served fried (or steamed?) eggs with sausage and cheeses. They also had a waffle maker and hot oatmeal.

Cons: We probably would have rated this 5 stars rather than 4 if there was a working fan in the bathroom. There were only two of us, but it became very steamy after we took our showers. We were also surprised that there was only one night stand next to each queen size bed. Also, if there had been more than 2 of us, we would have been crowded on the small couch. There was no light switch by the door to turn on the lights in the bedroom. You had to walk into the room to turn on the light over the night stand.

Other than that we had a nice, quiet room close to everything. We will definitely come back here again next time we visit our relatives in the area.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Been a while since I have stayed in one of these. Let me start by saying the room was clean and comfortable and that is really the most important thing. The desk staff was friendly and helpful.
Beyond that the hotel is worn and my first instinct was to bail and find another room elsewhere. It is not horrible, just needs to be remodeled. The wifi was about the worst I have ever had in a hotel. Come on it is 2017, you should be able to provide good wifi to all rooms. This stinks when you have work to do. I ended up using my cellular because it was faster.
Breakfast, why do they bother? Seriously Marriott why can I get a good breakfast in a Courtyard, renaissance, or Marriott, and all the other brands in your chain serve prison food? Just give it up if you don't want to build a restaurant in the place. On the other hand most of the Hilton chains have good breakfast. My selection was "fried peppered eggs" that made McDonalds eggs look like a Michelin star chef cooked them. Nasty, greasy TURKEY sausage, and frozen muffins were also available. Yuck. I actually went to McDonalds instead, and that says a lot.
You should also be aware that this seems to be much more of an extended stay place than a business hotel. Nothing wrong with that, but do expect construction workers to be sitting at the pool with 12 packs of beer. There also seems to be several families living or staying there. Again, nothing wrong with that unless you are expecting a business hotel.
There are a lot of restaurants nearby and the location is close to the airport without planes flying over every 5 mins.
For the same price I could have had a much better hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
TownePlaceSuitesE, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Thank you for the additional feedback regarding your stay. The TownePlace Suites are one of Marriott's Extended Stay hotel chain and yes you will see families, construction teams, and business travelers staying at this hotel. I do agree that our internet needs to be better for our guests and I will follow up with this.

TownePlace Suites is looking to make changes to our breakfast program and feedback like yours will help speed along that process. Please accept my apologies for your stay being less than satisfactory.

Best regards,
Melissa

Reviewed 30 April 2017

We arrived, after calling to double check the reservation, to find that they'd put us in an inaccessible room. There was some drama around this and I was angry, our 17th and last night on the road and we were both too tired to have a fuss with check in. The manager came out and he and the front desk clerk were pretty good at getting us a room and calming us down.

After that we went to one of the newly renovated wheelchair accessible rooms and it blew me away. There was lots of room and a well fitted out bathroom, but the small kitchen area had be adapted for wheelchair users. I've never seen lowered counters in an accessible room before. Unfortunately we were just there to sleep a few hours and then fly out.

So in summary, made a mess of my reservation, fixed it and the room was exceptional.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
TownePlaceSuitesE, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us regarding your stay recently at our TownePlace Suites. I do want to apologize for the mix up regarding your reservation before you arrived, we will be following up with our team to make sure that is addressed. I am happy to hear that the outcome was us getting you into the correct room type and I am also glad to hear that you like our new look.

We will be finished with our renovation in the next 2 weeks and we are very excited of our new look. If I can assist with any future reservations, please feel free to reach out to me directly. My email is melissa.weber@interstatehotels.com

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Although there is remodeling going on in this hotel, it is spotlessly clean. The rooms are spacious and modernly decorated. This hotel is VERY affordable for the type of room you receive. I had a two bedroom suite, and there were three TV's! Check in and out was expeditious. The complimentary breakfast was typical, but there were quite of variety of cereals and yogurts.
Getting to this hotel and to the airport is a breeze, and they also have a free shuttle.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
TownePlaceSuitesE, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while you were in Eagan. We hope to see you again on your return visit to Eagan.