“Clean and friendly” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Eagan
Canada
“Clean and friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights with my husband and 3 granddaughters. Close to all attractions and just minutes off I494. Friendly desk staff. Great breakfast selection in morning. Chocolate chip cookies, free newspapers and flavoured water at desk are all nice touches. Made use of free computer and printer in lounge off front desk. Very well kept and clean pool area with plenty of pool towels. Only issue was cleaning staff missed cleaning our room one day but the desk staff made sure we had clean towels and toiletries. Would suggest that maids recheck rooms to ensure cleaning is done. They seemed to come to clean pretty early and did not come back if they couldn't get in. However, this is 3rd time we stayed here and the first time we ever had an issue. Overall room housekeeping was good. Very comfortable beds and free wifi is great

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Nicole A, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Eagan, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Country Inn & Suites, Eagan MN with us. Guest satisfaction and experience is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that! We truly make it our standard to go above and beyond to make your experience at our hotel the best ever. Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our housekeeping staff.

We are happy our hotel and staff met all your needs during your stay! We look forward to providing another great hotel experience, next time you are in the Eagan MN area!

Warmest Regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Rochester, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

Our family stayed here the night before our flight out of MSP and utilized the park & fly. Our bed was as comfortable as we were hoping but we were only staying for 1 night. The shuttle driver and front desk staff were very helpful when our flight back to MSP was delayed and we technically missed the last shuttle of the night. The breakfast was simple but has enough options for everyone to find something they liked. The overnight stay with the park & fly option is a great value and very convenient, will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with Country Inn & Suites, Eagan MN and thank you for the feedback! It is wonderful to hear from our valued customers about our Park & Fly Package. We truly appreciate your continued patronage. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Warmest Regards,
Waterloo, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

We stayed here in late January and couldn't have been more please. We had a very early plane to catch and the front desk person (I think it was Ryan) called the shuttle driver (Larry) at 8:30 pm on Friday night and asked him if he could come in at 3:30 am to take us to the airport. Not only did he agree, but showed up at 3:20 am to load our baggage into the shuttle, and unload at the airport. He waited until we could get one of those "pay for" carts at the airport, and loaded our bags onto it. We didn't have to touch our bags until we got to security.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Nicole A, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Eagan, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that our services and facilities at Country Inn & Suites, Eagan were to your satisfaction for your park and fly experience. Your positive feedback about our hotel is deeply appreciated and have been communicated to all the members of my team including Ryan and Larry. I once again thank you for your valuable comments and look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits and assure you of the best in service and hospitality at Country Inn & Suites, Eagan MN!
Chetek, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

We stay at this hotel every time we need to drop off family members at the airport. The hotel is very close to the airport - generally 5 minutes drive. Staff have always been incredibly friendly and helpful. The rooms have always been clean. There are an option of room types to pick from depending on how many people I have with me. There is a McDonald's and a Holiday gas station so close we call it "in the parking lot" - definitely within walking distance. One can get to a variety of shopping and restaurants within 5 miles. We generally need to be at the airport by 4 am so normally do not have breakfast so cannot comment on that. We have used the park and fly option twice. The drivers are very friendly and make us feel safe. We had only one issue with the park and fly - which was not within the hotel's control. The park and fly stopped at midnight. We had a fight delayed by weather and a flight scheduled to arrive before midnight did not arrive until after so we needed to find other transportation back to our vehicle. We have family close by so this was not a big issue, someone else would have needed to get a taxi. I am not sure there is enough call to have park and fly available around the clock though. We have always liked that the pool is warmer than most. Last time we stayed it was not, but it was 40 below and I am not sure anything felt warm on that day, but it was still not the normal chill one has when first getting into a pool. My only concern is that there are 2 hot tubs and 1 was out of order. We were not 100% sure, but we thought the same hot tub also was not operational the last time we were there. We thought this was odd to be out of order again or so long, however we were the only ones in the pool area so this did not have any impact on us in any way. In summary, we have stayed at other hotels in the area and always say we should have come back to this hotel because of quality or service concerns at other hotels. We have finally just stopped even looking at other hotels and just return to this hotel repeatedly now.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Nicole A, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Eagan, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
Thank you for your kind review about Country Inn & Suites, Eagan MN! We truly appreciate every bit of feedback from our guests. I am happy to hear our service, clean rooms, park & fly package and location is what keeps you coming back. Thank you also for all your wonderful comments regarding the hotel staff. I have shared your kind words with them. Visit Country Inn & Suites, Eagan MN anytime; we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Sheldon, Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

We stayed here for six nights and will never stay here again!! If you want your personal information kept safe, do not stay here. When we checked out, our 3 page bill was printed on the back of reservation listings for 28 guests!!! We were given their full name, confirmation number, arrival date, departure date, credit card information, room rate, number of guests, room type etc. We could not believe it! When we arrived, we found plates with food on them from the previous guests in our room. Also for two days in a row we came back after spending the day at the Mall of America and our room was not cleaned! Dirty towels still in the bathroom. We needed to get our own clean towels at the front desk. Our room was not cleaned even after we requested it to be cleaned the next morning before we left for the day! When we complained, we were told to speak to Nicole. But she was never there!! The person at the front desk said she would be in at 8:00 in the morning, we waited until 10:00 and no Nicole. She was supposed to work the next day until 10:00 pm and we came back at 8:30 pm, she had gone home for the day. Front desk person told us she would be working the next day but when we went down the next morning, we were told by someone else that she does not work on Wednesdays. So we never did get to speak to Nicole. It was as though she was avoiding us! Also the gentleman serving breakfast was very unprofessional. It was clear that he did not enjoy working there. He complained about numerous things and spoke badly about the other employees and the front desk person. Not what I wanted to hear when I was eating breakfast.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank baseballfamilyof5
Nicole A, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Eagan, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We will work diligently to ensure this is fully investigated. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.
Pa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

I have/had been staying at this hotel since mid October due to my current job. I will be heading home to PA to stay and wanted to share my thoughts on my extended stay here. First and foremost the staff, Nicole, the manager could not have been more accommodating in meeting my every need. She so graciously stored and held my baggage when I returned home for a couple of days and made sure I was comfortable and had everything I needed upon my return. The lovely and always sweet Jen at the front desk made sure she greeted me w/ a welcoming smile whenever I would come and go and would take care of anything I needed. Ryan, the night front desk agent would do the same, and inform me of any calls I had while I was out. The drivers, Robel, Madera, Jesus, and Larry were always willing to get me to work on time, to the airport and could not have been nicer. The housekeeping and breakfast staff due a great job in keeping the hotel clean and the breakfast bar filled. Thanks Tim, Mr. Handyman, for putting my shelf up not once but twice....the entire staff was warm, welcoming and made my long stay a "home away from home.".

I certainly recommend this hotel for its price, clean and comfortable beds/rooms, convenience to St Paul/Minneapolis and hospitality towards their guests. Thanks to all...

Room Tip: Stayed on floors 3 and 4, both rooms faced the main road, but were still quiet.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Country Inn & Suites, Eagan MN with us. Guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that! We truly make it our standard to go above and beyond to make your experience at our hotel the best ever. Thank you for your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our staff.

We are happy our hotel and staff met all your needs during your stay! There is nothing that makes us happier than hearing that you felt like it was a "Home Away From Home!"
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed a night and had a great time. We took the free shuttle from/to the airport, caught the train downtown. And it was all very easy thanks to the helpful staff at the inn.

Breakfast was waffles, yogurt with blue berries and fruit salad. The eggs and sausage looked good too.

The rate was also fair. And the rooms comfortable and clean. We would stay here again.

Stayed December 2013
Nicole A, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Eagan, responded to this review, 23 December 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide Country Inn & Suites, Eagan MN feedback about your recent hotel stay. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. I am truly greatful you were able to easily use our shuttle service to bring you to the light rail to enjoy the beauties of downtown Minneapolis.

On behalf of our entire staff at Country Inns & Suites, Eagan MN, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Eagan
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Inver Grove Heights
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Inver G...
#3 of 3 in Inver Grove Heights
Minneapolis Airport Marriott
Minneapolis Airport Marriott
#37 of 43 in Bloomington
Hampton Inn Minneapolis / Eagan
SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan
BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge
Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Eagan? Share your experiences!