“Quiet, comfortable hotel”

Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Eagan
St. Louis
“Quiet, comfortable hotel”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I stayed here last week. The rooms are very quiet. The pillows are a little small, but everything else was good. Only a little issue with temperature of the shower, but I got it figured out pretty quickly.

Only issue right now is the construction on the roads near it cause horrible traffic jams. the Hotel itself was fine though.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank vatali
Karen P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Eagan, responded to this review, 7 November 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review on TripAdisor. We try very hard to accommodate every guest and make sure that each guest has a great experience during their stay. The road construction is nearly done and we really appreciate you sticking it out with us during this time this summer. Thank you again for staying with us and the great review.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

I just stayed with this hotel last week and im coming back next week. I am moving down south so I needed to get a hotel room until I do so. When I arrived tuesday the front desk asked what is the reason for your visit. Told him I am working at the UPS down the street until I move. He gave me an AMAZING rate. It helped so much because its coming out of the pocket. All the staff was great. Housekeeping was great and kept the room clean. The lobby was calm and clean. The only issue I had my stay was the ceiling by the pool. It looked like it was going to fall. The next thing I know the staff that was there addressed the issue and got it fixed.

Staff that went above and beyond and I want to thank

Front Desk-
Jessica - Thank you for organzing and making sure my pick ups at UPS were set up.
Austin- Thanks for finding me that great rate.
Chris- Thanks for talking to me late during the night when I was bored. Made me feel "important"

Shuttle
- James- Thanks for taking me every morning to UPS
- Roble- Thanks for picking me up every night at UPS

Housekeeper for my room- Thanks for making all my request happen with my room.

Karen- Thanks for giving me this idea to write this review on here during checkout.

Thank you all! Cant wait to see you all next week.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank free1987
Dear Guest - Wow what great review. Thank you for using our hotel while you were here on business. We try hard to make sure every guest is taken care of and has everything they need during their stay. Thanks for everything and we hope to see you again soon.
Nebraska, United States
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Excellent staff, nice rooms. I appreciated the helpfulness of the front desk staff when we needed an extra night. We utilized the shuttle to the Mall of America and the driver was very friendly and helpful and it was very convenient.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review. The kind words mean a lot to our staff who tries hard to make every guests stay rememberable. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you back again soon.
Chicago, United States
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This is a poorly maintained hotel with an indifferent staff. The rooms are dirty and the breakfast falls short of County Inns typical. The "recent renovation" probably refers to the lobby, the rooms were well worn and not in good repair. Avoid this one if possible. There are other area hotels which would be a superior value.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Dear Guest,
After reading your review we would like to apologize that you did not have a pleasant stay. We try hard to make sure every guest is satisfied and that all their needs are met. We are newly renovated and take pride in our cleanliness. We hope you come back to try us again and we can show you that we truly have a great hotel.
Thunder Bay, Canada
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We went to Minneapolis to visit the Ikea store. This hotel is about 10min away. The room we had had 1 king bed and pull out couch. Great for the 2 of us. The workstation was very spacious I loved being able to spread out with my laptop and still be able to have other stuff on the table. There was only a shower in the room so if you needed a tub for say small children you may want to look into this. I did notice noise as there were children running up and down the hall.The breakfast was good as per all country inns ( that's why I like them so much) I even got a breakfast to go the day we checked out. There were bags lined up on the counter ! It was nice to have for our drive home. The hotel was clean and well kept, The business centers computer allowed me to print off coupons I wanted . All in all a good place to stay if MOA and Ikea are your reason for visiting

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sherry1911
Dear Guest,
Wonderful review. Thank you for staying with us on your IKEA adventure. We try hard to make sure all the guests needs are kept during the stay and with being a Country Inn the amenities are amazing. Thank you again for staying and we hope to see you again on your next shopping adventure.
KANSAS CITY
Reviewed 11 May 2014

each time I stay and this Hotel, I leave with complete satisfaction for the room, wonderful staff, and breakfast.
I also had a service dog who they also treated with respect and kindness. She is now gone but I shall never forget how kind they were to learn of her loss.
The staff goes above and beyond to help me in anyway they can. There are new staff often but they have been well trained to put the lodger first!
I always look forward to my stay here

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your great review. We all try hard to accommodate any guest and it looks like we did a good job from the sounds of your review. Thank you for your stay and we hope to see you again.
Lindstrom, Minnesota
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We stayed in this hotel on 4/14 which I booked on Hotwire and was pre-paid. The hotel itself was fine except for the noise on the 1st floor where we were. Breakfast was decent except for the cold coffee. When we checked out the next morning I learned that my credit card that I gave for "incidentals" was charged for the room as well. I tried to reason with the girl at the front desk that the room was pre-paid but that did not get me anywhere. She suggested I call hotwire instead. I called the front desk manager the next day and explained to her the situation but she was not very helpful either. Consequently, I called my credit card's customer service dept. to dispute the charge.

Room Tip: Stay away from the first floor.