“New Waitress”

Ranked #13 of 129 Restaurants in Eagan
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Genuine made from scratch Italian cooking in a warm setting that works for large groups and high back booths for intimate dinners. 16 taps, famous wings and pizza make this a must for visits to Minnesota. Sports in the bar and surround by three hotels for easy access. We also have a full line of catering for business and for weddings. Our Chef is well versed in the latest fare along with a great attention to detail.
MN
“New Waitress”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Waitress was new, didn't know beers on tap, soup selections, or what dressings were available; she also didn't check back after the meal was served to see if anything else was needed. We were served bread and butter after we set down, but no plates to put it on, the soup I ordered with in lieu of my salad was not delivered before the meal, I had to ask if I was going to get the soup at all, I did but it came after my entree was served.

The food was good and filling. It was served in fairly short order and was served hot. We were given ample time after the meal to talk and catch up with the friends we had met at the restaurant. Other than the new waitress, it was a good experience. I'm hopeful the waitress will improve over time.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank davenak3

Bloomington, Indiana
“Recommended”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and I stayed one night at the next door Hilton Garden, and wanted a place to eat dinner with wine and beer, good but reasonably priced food, a nice bar with TVs and good service. And, we found it 100% in the Green Mill. They have a nice outdoor patio but it was a humid evening so we sat inside at the bar. We had a few drinks and then a very nice meal. It was great to be able to walk across the street back to our hotel. We thought the food and service were very good and the prices reasonable. For families, there is also a nice seating area with some games. I recommend the Green Mill.

• Visited June 2014
Kansas City, Kansas
“Great salads”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I love the Cobb salad from Green Mill, with the oregano dressing. I've ordered other items from the menu, which are good, but I do love salads.
We've gone to their brunch twice and it wasn't too bad. I think they were just starting this service though, so improvements can be made.
The atmosphere and food is very good but the service we've had could be better. Just keep after the server and things will be ok.

• Visited March 2014
Eagan, Minnesota
“Good Food, Mediocre Service”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We love the food, and there are a few gluten-free options (buns, pizza, nachos) so it works well for our family. We often sit in the bar area, but will be honest that the service in the bar is consistently horrible. Not attentive, incorrect, and not always friendly. We dined in the dining room once - the server was very friendly and answered our questions with correct information, and our beverages were actually refilled in a timely manner in the dining room. We like to take advantage of the happy hour specials though, which are only in the bar area, so we put up with the terrible service.

Visited January 2014
Eagan, Minnesota
“Great pizza but not worth the $”
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Went here for dinner with my family and the server was great! The pizza was flavorful and filling, but I was shocked by the price. I've had beer and great pizza other places for much less!

Been to Green Mill Restaurant & Bar Eagan? Share your experiences!