“Great as always at Applebee's!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #54 of 135 Restaurants in Eagan
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We ate here the evening before our Mexico vacation. From the Margaritas to the ribs, it was great as always. We tried something new, the mozzarella covered pretzel appetizers, which were delicious. We have always had great food and service at Applebee's, and this one didn't fail to satisfy.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

My sister and I had dinner during my one night in the Cities. Our server was fabulous, just the right mixture of getting the job done and having some fun. It was busy, but she was right on top of every thing and if she hadn't been, the manager, who stopped by to check on us, would've covered it. Great team working going on there!!

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Our server was execellent! Even though the place was a little busy due to the lunch rush our server never missed a step and had our drinks and food out to us in a timely manner.

Reviewed 18 July 2012

the waitresss was frendly, but our steaks were over cooked and badly seasoned.

Reviewed 16 July 2012

I went with my best friend and her three young boys. The staff was very attentive - friendly yet didn't bother us either. She checked on us several times and filled our drinks, asked mom if the kid's sodas should be refilled (the answer was not until the meal), and was very patient and friendly with the kids. Our server was cheerful and was able to answer questions about the menu, helping me to make a good meal choice. The food arrived in a timely manner and was delicious. We even had the manager stop by to say hi and check on our table. Customer service was fantastic. I would eat here again and I definitely recommend. The restaurant was also clean and had a pleasant atmosphere.