“Awesome indoor playground”

Ranked #6 of 18 things to do in Eagan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

We brought our three year old and our 1 1/2 year old here and they had a blast! The place is very clean and there is a wide variety of activities for the kids to play with. My three year old loved the huge jumper area, and my younger child was a huge fan of the toddler space. The price is very reasonable, and you only have to pay for children compared to some other places. There's a picnic area here so you can bring in your own lunch, and he access code lets you come and go throughout the day if you want to leave and come back. Overall this is a great place to bring your kids if you want a safe, clean place for them to run off some energy.

1  Thank Jake A
in 7 reviews
"slides"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Great place to take the kids inside when it's freezing inside! Lots of different areas for the kids to play. Ours love the bounce mat, the slides, and the soccer area! Definitely worth a monthly membership too!

1  Thank Mike B
Reviewed 1 March 2016

Great place tornthe children to burn off energy, have a party, anytime during the year. Excellent option for those cold or rainy days.

1  Thank Jim R
Reviewed 21 February 2016

Lots of attractions for kids including a sport court, climbing apparatus, jumping pillow and other attractions. Admission $8 for kids, must be bought in advance on the website or on site with their computers. Good activity to wear out the kiddies. Note: you must wear socks and no birthday parties or group events are allowed. Lots of room for your packed lunch. Very clean and lots of space to play.

2  Thank blnavarremary
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 February 2016

Prior to our experience this past weekend, we loved Good Times park. It's a great place for the kids to burn off some energy in the winter. So this review is entirely related to the park's customer service and not the actual facility.

The park's owners made me, my family, and friends feel like criminals. This weekend we intended to bring our family along with several other families to play for a couple of hours. Let me preface this by saying we were not hosting an event, birthday party, or other such gathering at the facility since the rules specifically ban this. Our intent was to gift our friend group with paid admissions for all of their kids since we regularly rotate this type of activity within our friend group. The online ordering system allowed me to purchase a 4 and 5 group pass, so that is what I did. I paid for 9 children all who were going to be accompanied by an adult.

About 2 minutes later I get a call from the park telling me that I cannot do this as the park does not allow birthday parties... events... etc. I explained that no such thing was happening and instead we were gifting our group of friends with paid admission for all of their children. The told me absolutely not, I could not do this for security reasons, and instead each of my friends was going to have to buy their own individual passes at the door or online. Good Times park then proceeded to lock my online account so that I can no longer purchase admission to the park using my account.

If this really is a security issue than may I suggest that you change your process? I should be able to buy 9 passes and input the names of all of the children and parents so that you have record of who was there. Me buying the admissions for 9 of my friends kids is not different than them buying their own admission. Secondly, when I did purchase 2 admissions for my kids, it only asked me for my name and gave me one entrance code. Wouldn't it be smarter to require each child entering to have their own code? What's to stop me from bringing 5 other kids with my single entrance code? Or what's to stop me from handing off my entrance code to someone else? Your system is flawed.

Thirdly you are really missing out on an entire niche by not allowing hosted events. Why not create a couple of event rooms that remain locked unless you book an actual party? Why not have a staff person there to help with the party? This way you could limit the number of group events happening there and maintain a level of security as well.

Lastly, when we were there, there was another group trying to do the same thing and you shamed them and made them feel unwelcome and embarrassed in front of other families trying to get entrance into the park. I witnessed this and really felt bad for those people. They ended up leaving and you lost out on revenue. Please consider changing your policy and they way that you treat your patrons. As for me and my family we will not be making a return visit for quite some time, our friends also had a bad taste left their mouths over this experience.

2  Thank Alissa B