“Fun, but busy after 10am”
Review of Good Times Park

Good Times Park
Ranked #6 of 18 things to do in Eagan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

This is a great place for ages 1-10 yrs old. They have different play areas for the varying ages. Unfortunately it gets crazy busy after 10am. I would suggest you go before then and it's manageable, especially if your kids are under age 4. I would definitely suggest it to help get rid of some energy!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"slides"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

My kids got to run around while I got to sit and read a book, what could be better? We brought our lunch and ate happily when they consented to sit for a few minutes. After 4 hours I made them leave but they could have easily stayed all day. There's a nice variety of activities/areas to play. I am glad that I don't have to be as hands-on as when my kids were little because not all the comfortable seating is in view of the play areas.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Let me just get right to it---my grandchildren just LOVE this place! Good Times Park is an indoor playground located in Eagan, Minnesota---but really, to its target audience--it is so much more. My son ("Dad" to my energetic, brilliant grandchildren) recommended this venue when I was looking for somewhere to take the children so that they could burn off some of their limitless energy on cold winter days. I asked my son if it was like "Grand Slam", a huge, cavernous place that I often took him to as a youngster in the Chicago suburbs, where he could eat junk food, play countless video games and participate in other sports themed activities for hours, until Mommy couldn't take anymore. His reply?, "Not nearly as intense Mom, but fun for the ten and under set."
He was right! From the bouncy-jumpy area, to the indoor playgrounds, to the sports cages, to the picnic areas---everything was clean and well thought out. After the first visit, I opted in and purchased a family package, lasting one year, allowing the children, their Dad, and me to visit often over the winter and into the spring. The price was reasonable and made sense, as we planned to visit quite often. Now that we are well into summer, the children are happy to be outside, but still occasionally long to bounce, spin, climb, shoot baskets, and build castles inside their own indoor park---and Grandmother is happy to say, "Yes, let's go!"

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

We brought our three year old and our 1 1/2 year old here and they had a blast! The place is very clean and there is a wide variety of activities for the kids to play with. My three year old loved the huge jumper area, and my younger child was a huge fan of the toddler space. The price is very reasonable, and you only have to pay for children compared to some other places. There's a picnic area here so you can bring in your own lunch, and he access code lets you come and go throughout the day if you want to leave and come back. Overall this is a great place to bring your kids if you want a safe, clean place for them to run off some energy.

1  Thank Jake A