“Perfect winter exercise and fun for kids.”
Review of Good Times Park

Good Times Park
Ranked #6 of 18 things to do in Eagan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We have brought our four grandkids here a couple of times recently and it is our favorite indoor fun and exercise place in Eagan. They range in ages from seven to one and there is something for each of them. They all enjoy the big bouncing floor, where even my wife and I join them. We let them run and climb and make their own choices. They seem to start on the slides and climbing features but we have ended both times in the large soccer field, kicking and throwing balls around. A great feature for the seven and six year old is the large blue block pit, where they can build forts and stuff.

There is a large table area for lunch, which we brought. You can purchase some snacks in machines. The water fountains and bathroom sinks have step stools; the place is made for kids.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"fun"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

My two year old son and I have been here twice now. My son is not a huge fan of large crowds. It took him a little bit to warm up to this place since it can be overwhelming. There are a lot of kids running around yelling and screaming (having fun) of all ages. He liked the basketball gym and the soccer area. He liked the slides and the projector game. He has lasted about two hours both times. The place really clears out around noon so we stick around until about 12 or 1. He calls it “big gym”. I will be bringing him back in the winter months or rainy days.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

A great place to let the kids burn off steam. Pay the $8/kid admission and write down the entry code if you're like me and have a spotty memory. The kids like climbing, jumping, throwing balls, and building forts. Bring your own food. Wear socks (though they have some on hand if you forget). Have fun!

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

This is a great place for ages 1-10 yrs old. They have different play areas for the varying ages. Unfortunately it gets crazy busy after 10am. I would suggest you go before then and it's manageable, especially if your kids are under age 4. I would definitely suggest it to help get rid of some energy!

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

My kids got to run around while I got to sit and read a book, what could be better? We brought our lunch and ate happily when they consented to sit for a few minutes. After 4 hours I made them leave but they could have easily stayed all day. There's a nice variety of activities/areas to play. I am glad that I don't have to be as hands-on as when my kids were little because not all the comfortable seating is in view of the play areas.