“Amazing Rotisserie ”

Doolittles Woodfire Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Doolittles Woodfire Grill is not available through our online partner for your requested time.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 153 Restaurants in Eagan
Price range: US$8 - US$22
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Featuring woodfired rotisserie cooking, Doolittles Woodfire Grill is an experience that ignites all of your senses! The woodfired rotisserie grills meat over an open flame for a savory wood roasted flavor. The rotation of the rotisserie creates self basting and slow roasting skewers resulting in juicy and succulent meats such as Spit-Roasted Chicken, and Smoked Hanger Steak with Horseradish-Whipped Potatoes and Red Wine Demi. Doolittles boasts over 60 wines by the bottle and 30 selections by the glass. Gluten Free & Vegetarian menus available. Warm, relaxing atmosphere...come as you are!
Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

On vacation my husband took me here for my birthday. It was literally the best meal I had all vacation. The chicken was top notch and my husband literally talked about his burger for days. He also coordinated to have flowers at our table. They were happy to help him with the surprise. Dessert was also fantastic. So glad we came.

Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

When we visit MN I always want to have some walleye fish. Doolittles does a nice walleye. My husband had fish tacos and said they were also very good. Reasonably priced. Pleasant seevers

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

There were 5 of us who ordered lunch. Spinach artichoke dip was tasty. I had fish tacos, which also was delicious. The potions seemed quite small for the price. Our server was very friendly.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here before and always enjoyed the meal. Not tonight. Seated at a table near the entrance to the kitchen which was extremely loud with dishes crashing constantly. I ordered wine and saw the happy hour deal of a dollar off, but was told the price on the menu card on the table is only for wine flights. Very confusing, and a couple bucks more expensive. Our server was nice and said that many people express their displeasure at this bait and switch tactic. Needs to be addressed. Didn't find this out of course until the bill came. Not sure we will be back. Not a relaxing dinner at all for not a cheap price.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

The wood fire rotisserie for the chicken and ribs smells so good and the taste is even better, Even the salads that have chicken use the rotisserie chicken! Never had a bad meal here!!

Date of visit: September 2018