“Good dinner here!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 125 Restaurants in Eagan
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ely, Minnesota
“Good dinner here!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

We had a group of 10 here and the food and service were great. Couldn't decide on what beer to order so my brother and I enjoyed the sampler platter which was a good value for under five dollars and 3 ounce glasses of 8 different of their beers. I had a half rack of ribs and they were very very tasty. A very good dining experience in Eagan!

• Visited June 2014

Minnetonka, Minnesota
“ENJOYABLE AND REASONABLE LUNCH MENU”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

After much debate, my sister, niece, and I decided to give Granite City a try. This would be the first visit for my niece.
My sister highly recommended it as good food, with reasonable prices.

On my sister's recommendation I ordered the Overlake 1/2 sandwich and the Southwest Chessey Soup with Chicken.. My sister also ordered the Overlake, but chose the Northern Cheddar and Ale Soup. It was every thing my sister said it would be, and truly enjoyable.

The sandwich was ample, in fact I had to take half of it home, even though it already only a half of a sandwich. The Overlake is a mesquite smoked turkey sandwich on toasted wheat bread, that also includes smoked bacon, tomatoes, Monterey Jack cheese with garlic aioli sauce. It was very favorable and I can see why it is my sister's favorite. Both soups were thoroughly enjoyed by us both.
My niece ordered the Brucehetta Salad ,but was disappointed because it lacked flavor.

We ordered off the dessert menu, and decided to share the Carmel Turtle Ice Cream Sunday. WOW! We all were pleased with the large portion, it was plenty for three people.

None of wanted to drink so we all ordered diet coke and water.

Our waiter was Brian, who was very attentive and business like and return several times to fill our drinks or inquire as to our need.

The atmosphere is what is expected of a place with Brewery in it's title. It was very clean, pleasant to spend a nice quiet lunch. It was not noisy when we were there. It might be different when a larger bar crowd starts the Happy Hour.

• Visited May 2014
Kansas City, Kansas
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

I enjoy going to Granite City. The food and service is great but it can get quite loud in there at times, due to no carpeting and open ceilings.
The Sunday brunch is fantastic. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited April 2014
Eagan, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top Notch Food & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Morissa is the best! As for the food, the Beet Salad and any of the Flatbreads are super, as are the lunch sandwich specials.

• Visited April 2014
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Warm Beer....Sticky Glass”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

I really want to like this restaurant, but lately they continue to give me reasons to go elsewhere. My recent visit was for appetizers and a beer. The flatbread pizza we had was good as always. However, my beer was not. A server, someone other than our server brought the beers to the table. When I grabbed the handle for my mug, it was very warm....and sticky. I tried the beer and it was also warm from a mug that had apparently just been removed from the dishwasher, yet wasn't clean as the handle made my hand sticky. I waited for our server to check to see how things were to tell her about the beer....but she never checked back with us. I went up to the bar and explained the situation to the bartender. He poured me another mug of beer. When I grabbed this one, the handle was again very warm. I informed the bartender who said, "oh, that's all we have". As one of their mug-club members who enjoys their beer, I'm not so sure that I will be visiting this restaurant as frequently. There are several others in town that always pour a fair-priced, full and cold glass of beer and they are the ones that I will be visiting more frequently.

• Visited March 2014