“Always busy here”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 28 June 2014

When you see a place that's always busy, you know it must be good. While this is just another branch of a big chain, the service is always good and while the line is usually almost out the door, they move people through. Well run Panera.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

Sandwiches... The staff is friendly, food is delicous (to be expected like all of the Panera Bread restaurants), reasonable prices, and clean environment. I do love the Broccoli and Cheddar soup they make.... kept me warm durning the cold weather. I will definitely be coming back to this place when i'm in town for business.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I've eaten at 3 of these franchises and every time I am pleasantly suprised on how good it is. Our table of 4 all enjoyed our food and it shows you that you can put together a quality meal for not a lot of $. Very clean, stylish, friendly staff and they have outdoor seating as well.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Like the taste and good value for the money. Service was quick during a slow time. Hard to find the location .

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Shared a very tasty turkey sandwich on focaccia bread two days ago. Fresh lettuce, ample protein and very fresh bread with a bit of spicy dressing. Very few people in the place mid-afternoon, my friend and I requested "no onions." The order was delivered with onions - staff corrected this graciously and re-made a half sandwich for my friend who truly detests onions.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!