“Fresh Springhill”

Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Eagan
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
“Fresh Springhill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

I stayed at this hotel recently during a visit to the St Pauls - Eagan area. A clean hotel with spacious rooms and the typical breakfast options. There are some good restaurants near by and it very close to the airport - 10-15 mins. My drive to the airport was a breeze, I drove in the night around 8 PM to the hotel and around 4 PM back to the airport. Staff was very helpful and courteous. The only flaw I could say was that the floor was a little noisy. I could feel the TV vibrate while I was walking in the room. A colleague staying in a room in a different part of the hotel also complained that his roof was noisy as people walked in the room above.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

This is definitely an older property...the furnishings in the room and even the breakfast area are wore out. I stayed in an "upgraded" room and was disappointed in the decor. I rely on the hotels I stay in having a decent hotel grade gym. This property's was too small for the limited equipment they have. One treadmill wasn't plugged in and couldn't be based on its location in the room. There was a puddle of water on the floor from what appeared to be a leak from behind a wall.

I've stayed at several Springhill Suites in several different states and this one was disappointing.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Location, breakfast, accommodations, management, cleanliness of the room - all A-1 in my book. I did not understand why the decorator thought it was a good idea to use glass panels on the door to the toilet and the door to the separate shower. If you're staying in town for a few days to enjoy all the attractions, you can't shower or use the toilet without turning on the light and waking up your partner or the rest of your family.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 1959tapdancer
Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

Everytime me and my husband travel to this city, we stay in this hotel. It provides great services, has complementery wifi and the food is great. Also other places to eat out are fairly nearby. Very good hotel!

Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Walker, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

This hotel is close enough to the airport, but away from the busy traffic area right around the airport. (About 15 minutes?) This is in a quieter area, which I appreciated. Nice hotel--very well kept, spacious rooms. We were staying for a wedding, and so rooms were blocked. Staff took great care of our group--setting up the shuttle, rooms etc. Our room had 2 queen beds and a pull out couch.....great if we had brought the whole family! Reasonable price for such a large room. Most impressed with the customer service--everyone was very friendly and helpful. Expanded continental breakfast had a little of everything. Small details that made the stay pleasant.....

Room Tip: Nice "suite" rooms if you have family with you!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2013

We stayed here on a business trip for 2 nights and had a really enjoyable stay. The staff were really friendly and helpful and made every effort to help us make the most of our short stay. The hotel provides free transfers to both the airport and Mall of America and in our case to our office - 10 minutes away. If you are a visitor then arranging to be picked up when you arrive is a challenge as you have to call a US number to get them to come and collect you - but on the return not only did they store our luggage all day but then they brought it with them to our office where they picked us up from and took us direct to the airport - that is what I call service! The rooms are good - yes a little old fashioned but loads of space as they are all suites and every amenity you need including ironing board. Breakfast was very good - a buffet with a small amount of hot food but a great selection of bread including croissants and bagels. My only criticism is that you have to use plastic plates, cups and cutlery - I assume to save on washing up - but in this "re-cycling" aqe I found this annoying. There is also no bar at the hotel and none within walking distance -we found a liquor store about 8 minutes walk away and bought our own and drank it on their patio - but out of plastic cups. All in all though a good value hotel and I will definitely stay there again if I am in Eagan.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back have a view of the lake which is prettier.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank maggie9898210
Thunder Bay, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

We only stayed for one night. Was the best deal for a Park and Fly that we found in the area.
Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Was nice to have a separate area to watch tv and a nice little kitchenette (which we didn't use).

Service was excellent. Hotel staff was friendly and knowledgeable as well as the shuttle drivers.

Breakfast included next day had a lot of options, including some hot options that aren't always included in continental breakfasts.

First time staying there and would definitely book there again when staying in Mall of America Area.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Eagan hotels
Hampton Inn Minneapolis / Eagan
BEST WESTERN PLUS Dakota Ridge
Staybridge Suites Eagan-Mall Of America
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Eagan
Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eagan
Sonesta ES Suites Minneapolis - St. Paul Airport

Been to SpringHill Suites Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport/Eagan? Share your experiences!