Quality Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsjacuzzi suitetwin citieshot tubsausage gravyyogurtroom keyfront desk staffnice pool areahard boiled eggsstayed two nightswonderful hotelother hotels in the arearefrigerator and microwaveshuttle servicei highly recommend this hotelnice roomfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Stayed here the night before our very early morning flight left. Finding parking was tough. I do not know if it was due to the all the snow the area has received or if parking is always limited. Our room was on the first floor, just off the lobby. All night long, we heard people running and shouting down the hallway. Didn't give the best night of sleep before our early wake up call. The early morning shuttle driver was right on time, and quickly got us to the airport. We did not stay at the hotel after our return flight, just had the shuttle pick us up to take us to the hotel/car. After we got our bags at midnight, needed to wait about 20 minutes for the shuttle to arrive. Once we got back to the hotel, needed to push our car out of the snow that was plowed around our car. The price of the hotel room with the parking option was a good value.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Joel A, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I apologize for the parking and noise issues you experienced during your stay. I do hope you will stay with us again next time.

Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I just returned from our yearly Mexico trip. We always stay at this location for their Park-N-Fly and because there is a super Mediterranean restaurant across the parking lot.
Well this year has been a horrible winter with snow storms and all. We knew there had been 3 major snow storms while we were gone, so we were some what prepared for what we may find when we flew back. On this trip we opted to also stay over the night our flight flew back home.
We got up to out truck buried under feet of snow and wouldn't start. We were ready to call a tow truck so my husband went to the desk and asked about one in the area. The front desk clerk was very helpful and stated they had something their driver could help get our vehicle started with. We were so excited and the driver stayed with my husband until our truck was started and running well.
The late checkout they allowed us, the room upgrade as they had no regular rooms available on the first floor the night we flew back, the truck starting for us, all was over and above what we ever would have expected!!! The night desk clerk and the next mornings clerk were so helpful and welcoming!! We always love staying at this location as its so convenient for us and their shuttle runs 24 hours to the MPLS airport!!
We will definitely stay at this hotel again and will be recommending to our friends!!

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! I am very pleased to see you enjoyed your stay despite the circumstances. I am happy that our staff was very accommodating to turn it around. We look forward to your return to the hotel.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

This was our 2nd time staying at this location for a stay and fly. This is the 1st time that I have stayed the same place twice as usually I am just looking for the best price deal as we only stay one and night and fly out very early the next morning. The price was very good, no need to shop around for the best deal. The location is easy to find, there are places to eat and drink right next door. The rooms are clean, bed is comfortable. The shuttle service has been wonderful, they leave the hotel on the top of the hour 24 hours a day. The wait time for the return shuttle has been the best we have found, less then a 10 minute wait. The drivers have gone above and beyond, they drove us right to your car and even took and put our luggage in the trunk for us. We will be using this hotel again!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Joel A, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Thank you for the 5 star review! I am very pleased to see our staff went above and beyond to ensure you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 23 January 2014

We stayed at this facility before our trip to Hawaii. We had an early flight so we just needed a room for a quick stay. When I arrived I noticed the parking lot was quite busy and there was not much room to park to check in. So I had to park in the lot just to the north of the hotel which is no big deal. When I arrived the front desk was busy with other guests which seem to be contract type guests and I did wait quite a bit to get recognized. When checking in I was not recognized as a Priority Club member which I felt was unusual.
The hotel is spread out over a large area and I was lucky to find a parking place. The room was quite ordinary for a Holiday Inn Express. The biggest problem I had with my room was the since I was on the first floor and the the noise from the floor above was unbearable. The shower was hot, and we did not use breakfast because of our early departure. I reached out at the time and played telephone tag and was never followed up.
I would hesitate to stay here again, if I did I would request a 2nd floor room!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Joel A, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It is reviews like yours that shows us what we need to do better. I am very sorry we fell short of exceeding or even meeting your expectations. I hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

We stayed at this facility last February and did not have a good experience. To their credit, the facility did contact me, and offered me a two night certificate to try them again. I said I would think about it if we were in the Eagan area again but at that time the stay was still too fresh in my mind (and back) to consider it. We were in Eagan this past weekend and decided to try this facility again, hoping that they were sincere in making improvements since our last stay. There was some improvement, but not enough for us to return again.

Check-in: No sincere greeting, no smile. First impressions count - they need to make an effort to improve here.

Facility in general: (1)This facility is two levels, but there is no elevator. If anyone in your party has accessibility issues make sure you are guaranteed a first floor room. (2)The handicapped parking is AWAY from the sidewalk - on the opposite side of the parking lot. These parking spaces should be immediately adjacent to the sidewalk leading to the entrance door. (3)Snow removal needs improvement. The lot looked like it was never plowed. There was substantial snow on the sidewalks and the parking lot. (4)The pool was a good temperature, as was the hot tub. Fortunately there were no birthday pool parties this weekend as we encountered our last stay.

The room: The bed was much improved. The temperature control worked well. There was caulk hanging in the shower - no way the housekeeping staff could not have been this. A fridge/micro would be nice, but we knew coming in they didn't offer this. The room appeared clean.

Noise: No improvement. There was still a noticeable gap around the door frame and this lets a lot of noise into the room. The housekeeping staff was very noisy Saturday morning with their carts in the hallway. There is also substantial noise from the parking lot as the cars are parked right outside the room windows. We could hear people talking in the room next door, and again there was major noise from the room above. When the room above turned on the shower or flushed the toilet, you would think the ceiling was caving in. If you are a light sleeper this is not the place for you.

Breakfast: Acceptable. The only change I saw from Saturday to Sunday was a change from bacon to sausage. There were tiny muffins, biscuits w/sausage gravy, yogurt, cold cereal, bread/bagels, etc. We didn't bother with the breakfast Sunday morning as we didn't enjoy it much Saturday morning.

While there was an improvement in the bed comfort, the noise level is a major drawback. There are so many hotels in this area that I can't recommend this facility. I appreciated the fact that the management did make an effort to contact me after our first stay, but there is still too much improvement needed here for us to come back.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Joel A, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It looks as though we fell short of meeting your expectations during your stay. We value your opinion and use it to improve our staff and our property.