US$157
US$121
US$150
US$129
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Dakota Ridge(Eagan)(Great Value!)
US$138
BestWestern.com
US$131
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$83
  • Room Service
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$550
All reviewsjacuzzi suitehot tubtwin citiesyogurtroom keyfront desk staffhard boiled eggsstayed two nightsshuttle servicenice roomfree breakfastpark and flymallairportsinksdrivermoa
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We've never been to Minnesota before so we made a trip to spend the day at the Mall of America. Everyone was friendly and helpful, especially our shuttle drivers! Our room was great and smelled so clean when we came in. Great breakfast selections each morning along with an evening snack! It was a great stay!!

Stayed: August 2017
CJ R, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback!

I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind regards,

CJ Reineke
Assistant General Manager
Quality Inn & Suites

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We had one of their "suites" and it was less than impressive. It smelled musty/wet, the sheers were shredded, not sure the bedding had been changed, the little refrigerator was unusable as the ice build up was 2 inches thick and dripped water, the furniture was broken down & worn through with holes and had dried toothpaste in the sink. Plus the water was off in that section of the hotel for several hours. I called down and requested a new room which was provided but no apology or offer to make things "right". He indicated our change of rooms would be a "downgrade" but when I asked about the credit due to the "downgrade" he told me the price was the same so no credit would be given. There are lots of hotels in this area and I would definitely search around before booking here again.

Room Tip: Don't get a "suite" and try to book close to the pool if you are going to use it. Most rooms are very far away from it.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jheiser532
Mark R, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey.

Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel through Expedia. I selected this hotel because of it's low rate of $71.99 +tax and it's 24-hour shuttle to the Mall of America. We needed to go to the MOA to catch the Light Rail to go to a concert at US Bank Stadium. Before we left, the front desk clerk gave us a better option that worked out fantastic! Iur riom was a suite, very spacious, nicely decorated, and clean. Our bed was incredibly comfy! There is a mini kitchen and an additional counter, sink (although that one didn't work), and mirror. That was perfect considering how tight the bathroom was. The staff is extremely nice and helpful. The continental breakfast was decent...not many options for those of us that don't eat sweets. The healthy options were red apples (yuck), yogurt, and hard boiled eggs. I didn't use the exercise room or pool, but both looked amazing. Overall I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Mark R, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

The Hampton Inn in Burnsville is nice and we've stayed there prior, but was booked so we tried this hotel. The reviews were accurate.. The rooms aren't very fresh, the carpet is dirty and the halls smell. If you were traveling with kids and looking for a reasonable place, you would likely be content! If you're looking for something nicer.. I would maybe pass.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TaylorMN21
Mark R, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I read a lot of reviews that said this place was clean. Well I was willing to overlook some things for the price but not a giant stain on the sheets and then I received new sheets but had to make the bed myself which revealed an unwashed mattress pad with blood on it. The bathroom smelled so bad of mold not even my Lysol spray and Clorox bleach wipes could hide it. I was trying to go cheap but I guess I would spend an extra $50 for clean sheets and a better smell.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family