“Great location”

Add it.
Drunken Noodle
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Great location for a restaurant, right along the Red River.

Beautiful restaurant, very clean, however very dark once the sun goes down. Needs more lighting.

Service was superb.

Food is at best plain and definitely not worth the price. Noodles dishes tasted like nuked Michalena commercially made and frozen pasta.

There are newer reviews for Drunken Noodle

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Went for supper, and found the menu to be a nice change from the regular fare found in Grand Forks. Don't get me wrong, there are lots of good restaurants in Grand Forks, just not too many offering Thai, and Asian food. Of our group of 4, 2 tried the Yakasobi noodles, 1 the Pesto Penne, and I had the Drunken Noodle dish. The service was friendly, courteous, and helpful on menu choices. All in our group enjoyed our meals, and will be sure to return on our next visit to Grand Forks. You can order most dishes with any amount of spice you want, just ask to have it spicier if you like. Prices were very reasonable, and the atmosphere pleasant and comfortable. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a change from the ordinary, and loves Thai(Spicy) food. I really like the fact you can ask to have your dish as spicy as you like. Enjoy!

Reviewed 15 May 2013

Sarah, the only waitress working there, was so rude that I just left, she treated me like a dog, snapping her finger in my face and telling me to hurry up when I was ordering food. Also, she corrected me when I was asking for food in front of everybody, trying to make me feel bad.

3  Thank Conde Gibas I
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Fabulous place along the Riverwalk on east side of the river. Outdoor seating in summer. Great noodles and spicy asian cuisine, but with non-asian items as well. good bar too...

Reviewed 28 December 2012

When this first opened, I thought the food was absolutely delicious! I've gone countless times since that first visit and the food quality has been on a steady decline ever since. You receive a set of chopsticks and a fork to eat your food. But some of the food I've ordered included a chunk of rubbery meat that is impossible to cut with a fork. Am I supposed to spear it with a chopstick and eat it like that?
I ordered Moscato off the wine menu and it came as flat as can be. I would have said something to our waiter, but by the time he came back, I had given up on a decent glass of wine.
It's still got a great location, which helps keep people coming in the door. The lunch menu is marginally affordable and the service is relatively quick.
The food will fill your belly but don't expect it to rock your world.