“My Wife and I made the most of it...”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Boardwalk Rivers Edge Lounge
Grand Forks, North Dakota
“My Wife and I made the most of it...”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This place has a lot of potential, but they have failed to make it what it could be. It is in a great location and the patio facing the river is an awesome view, but their wine selection is terrible and the whole place could use some TLC. The server was exceptional and he helped us enjoy our night of relaxing with a bottle of wine.

Visited May 2014

Grand Forks, North Dakota
“One Bad Experience”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Once you have a bad experience you don't go back. I ordered the Walleye, which was not good. I had a friend who had the same and we both couldn't eat it. The waitress just said "Too Bad". Obviously she didn't care if we came back, which we haven't.

Visited July 2013