“Super service!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Our waiters were awesome! Very friendly and attentive to our group of 8. We enjoyed the beer on tap and the tapas were delicious! You receive plenty of food and you really can't beat the service here! Great atmosphere!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

We just happened to see the restaurant and went in for lunch . What a great choice , excellent service and good reasonably priced food with a rustic lodge decor . We will be back.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Fun - good food - we visited UND son and took him here for 21st birthday celebration - he ordered his first beer, a beer flight. We loved the décor, the service was good and we enjoyed our meals. We would go here again.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We were are group of 9 who visited in August 2014. There was a 45 minute wait to get into the restaurant, but they do use text messages to let you know when your table is ready. I don't mind waiting, and it was a good sign the food and experience would be memorable. Once we were texted our table was ready we went in. We had 4 children with us and they put us at a high table in the back. Not the best for kids, but it was too busy to ask for another table, or wait for another one. The service was very slow, and the food took a long time to get to us.

The food was good - the burgers were very good. The portions were average. I ordered a side of onion rings with my $13.50 burger, and got 4 (yes 4!) onion rings as the side. Maybe I'm expecting too much for a close to $14 burger!

The other food was decent. Glad we went, wouldn't hurry back.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

I've had a wide variety of food on their menu and never had anything I did not care for. I love their nachos and you get a lot of them. They have good wings, sandwiches, burgers and ribs. I would definitely suggest someone who is in the GF area to come try the Blue Moose. It's one of those local places that everyone tells you to go to. Try it.