Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Eden Prairie
Trego, Wisconsin
“Convenient, pleasant hotel”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

I chose this hotel because of its convenience to Chanhassen but it is within a short distance of many other points of interest. It was a short drive to the Mall of America. An IHOP is conveniently located on the other end of the hotel parking lot. My room was very pleasant and clean. The bathroom was quite large. A mid-size refrigerator in the small kitchen area was a welcome convenience. The location felt safe and secure. The staff was friendly and helpful. There was a lovely pond that had fountains and colored lights in the evening. Near the Freeway but remarkably quiet. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed May 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments about the convenience of our location. As well, I am happy to read that you enjoyed your room overall and that you would stay with us again. I really appreciate your feedback. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We stayed at both Extended Stay's in Eden Prairie and this was the better of the two, because there was a view of a pond and walking trail. Other than that both are really quite similar. The rooms have recently been updated and look quite modern and I loved the colors. The room has everything one would need for an extended stay, but since we just stayed for a night we did not need to use the kitchen. The staff were really friendly and check-in/out was smooth and fast. My only complaint is the breakfast is quite limited. Only had muffins, granola bars, fresh fruit, and instant oatmeal. There was also no juice or milk for the non-coffee drinkers. This may not be an issue for someone who is staying long term as the rooms have refrigerators so you can buy some and store it. Overall, this is a great hotel and I would stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nicholas A
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Nicholas - The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing such wonderful things about our location. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our renovated rooms and with the amenities around our hotel. Still, I apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our breakfast offering. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
West Lafayette, Indiana
Reviewed 30 March 2014

After my first stay was not so great, we tried again. This time the hotel was clean and well maintained. There was still a strong paint odor in the room. Still over priced and even for a grab and go breakfast they could have a little more. There was not milk or juice so that left my girls drinking water with breakfast. The new beds are very firm and we had to get extra pillows as the pillows were flat. For the price I would not suggest this hotel for children but for adults it is ok.

Room Tip: I would not use this hotel if you have children.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Comfort Inn Eden Prairie/Minneapolis
TownePlace Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Courtyard Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie

Been to Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive

Property: Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive
Address: 11905 Technology Dr, Eden Prairie, MN 55344-3622 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)
Region: United States > Minnesota > Eden Prairie
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Eden Prairie
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.