All reviewslaundry facilitywi fifront deskcomfortable bedminneapolis areagreat hotelrestaurants and shoppinggreat customer serviceshort drivefirmpotsmallkitchenettemuffins
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Very nice accommodations with great amenities. Only draw back was a noisy air conditioner. The staff was helpful and offered suggestions without having to inquire of them. Coffee was good as well as the hot oatmeal.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Dean - Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your air conditioning unit; however, we're glad that you enjoyed our friendly staff and many amenities. We will have our maintenance engineer address the issue in your room. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

Very well managed hotel. Very convenient to everything from shopping and highways to restaurants and entertainments, 15 minutes to the airport and same to downtown Minneapolis. Rooms are clean and spacious with nice kitchen equipped with everything we needed.
The hotel manager and staff are very friendly and very professional especially Patrice and Daishawn at the front desk, they go the extra mile to help guests.
I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our location, your clean, spacious room and your fully equipped kitchen during your stay with us. As well, I'm so pleased to know that our staff provided you with great service. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2016

Not often a wedding and a funeral brings one to Minneapolis for three days! We were happy to find the Extended Stay America in Eden Prairie - good driving distance for all events we needed to get to. Check in was easy, the parking was good, our room was better than we expected for the price we paid. Clean, free wifi, good air conditioning that didn't blow directly on us when we slept, the bed was comfortable, the TV was fine, the bathroom was clean and I appreciate a bathtub, the studio suite had a microwave, full refrigerator, and two burners for cooking. Utensils were available for the asking. Check out was easy. We will look for Extended Stay Americas in future travels.

Room Tip: We forgot our night light - we'll remember next time. Leaving the light on in the bathroom ran a noisy fan.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our location, your clean room and our free Wi-Fi during your visit. We strive to provide each guest with a "home away from home" experience, and I'm thrilled that we met that goal with your stay. It's great to hear that you will look for Extended Stay America hotels in your future travels. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 13 June 2016

Very nice modern studio style apt w/ hot plate, fridge, microwave. Has a take-and-go breakfast as well. We came up from Canada and booked through Hotwire which saved us some money but we were not aware of the pitfalls of booking through a 3rd party site. We booked a room with "2 beds for 2 adults" and we only got a room with one bed. I must say that the guy at the front desk named Leshawn was AWESOME. He explained how bookings like Hotwire worked (I did not know) and how they do sometimes leave the hotel with the unfortunate duty of informing customers that they don't always get what is expected. The first night me and a buddy shared a bed but the next night Leshawn got us into another room. I really cannot emphasize enough how great the staff was here. This is not a typical "hotel" so it's a bit different but very clean, modern and close to the Mall of America (15 min). I would certainly stay again because the rooms very very nice and tidy but the staff (Leshawn specifically) really go above and beyond to accommodate you.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2016

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the quality of service provided during your stay. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

After reading some of the recent reviews we were apprehensive about our stay. We were pleasantly surprised. We were greeted by Daishawn who made our check-in easy and pleasant. We encountered him many times during our stay and he was always smiling and very helpful. What a great ambassador for the hotel. The breakfast offering is limited but we knew that ahead of time. Overall good vale in a clean, well maintained property. Next time we will try for a lake view room.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that your experience exceeded your expectations. We will inform Daishawn how great of a job he is doing based on your review. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.