All reviewslaundry facilitywi fifront deskcomfortable bedminneapolis areagreat hotelrestaurants and shoppinggreat customer serviceshort drivefirmpotsmallkitchenettemuffins
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this Extended Stay for 3 nights while in town for business. I had a pretty late check in, but it went quick and smooth. The room was very large and although I didn't use the 'kitchen', it did have a full size fridge, microwave, and a two burner stove. They offer 'free' Wi-Fi for an option to upgrade to a faster speed. The free stuff was incredibly slow, I couldn't load anything. I prefer a soft bed and found theirs to be extremely hard. I'm used to that with hotels, however the mattress pad made for a noisey sleep as it crinkled every time you moved. I did greatly appreciate the air system in the rooms. Heat and ac worked great! I didn't have much time to explore the area, but it is in a great location with many restaurants and shopping near by. Plus it's right off of 495. Price per night was adequate for what you get in the room. Would I stay here again if I had the choice? Probably not. I'd rather find a room with a more comfortable bed for a good night's rest and I typically don't need the kitchen amenities.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2017

Monica, thank you for evaluating our hotel. We are happy to read you were overall pleased with your visit and that you liked our convenient location and most of the facilities. However, I am sorry that you found our beds uncomfortable. Our front desk is available to resolve such issues, so we would have been happy to move you to another room at your request. We continually work to improve our facilities, so I appreciate you sharing your comments. We value your feedback and hope the positive aspects of your visit will bring you back to our hotel in the future.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

I recently stayed here the night before a local half marathon. Modest accommodations, but it provided a nice quiet night of sleep which is exactly what I needed. The rooms have a kitchen, but you'll need to check out anything you might need in the way of pans, dishes or silverware should you want to use it. They offer a grab and go breakfast - all carbs, which was fine for me on a race morning, but likely not a great BK for most folks or most days - oatmeal, granola bars, fruit bars. Roomy with ample plug ins, sink in both the bathroom and the kitchen makes getting ready easier for more than one person. All in all, OK stop for a night and a good value.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Hotel is definitely clean and nice. Ms. Ampy, Daishawn, and a Hispanic maintenance gentleman are the foundation of this hotel. Great service providers and they exercise a high level of patience. These are the types of personalities every hotel should have.

The rooms are big and clean. Maids are amazing.

One issue, the Manager of this hotel, he won't hold his word. When you are the Manager, you are supposed exercise high level of customer service. I feel he has not exceeded this expectation.

Don't hold this one discrepancy to the hotel.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am thrilled to read the excellent customer service you received from our staff. They will be informed on your positive comments. It is also pleasing to see your satisfaction with your room accommodations. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

Daishawn was great to work with and got us into a room quickly so we could sleep. Wish there was more of him out there. We were looking for a quiet place that was clean, this fit the bill
Close to shopping and freeways and also not far from restaurants.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Our stay was nothing great. Room was average. Bed was hard, but for whatever reason, it was the best sleep I've had in a long time. Only two complaints. First, we were asked to have our rooms close-by, and they weren't very close at all. Second, the bathtub curves at the bottom, and makes it super slippery when bathing or showering.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Technology Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that we were unable to provide your request for the rooms to be close together, and the bathtub felt slippery. I will be checking the bathtub to ensure that this does not happen again in the future. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please feel free to contact me directly, at edp2@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.