Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsbreakfast and dinnermade to order breakfastrestaurant staffroom servicehotel experienceroom ratenice hotelbusiness tripcomfortable bedsthe general managerbusiness hotelgreat place to staygas stationfront desk staffbreakfast stafffitness centereasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 November 2013

We stayed here last month and were surprised by the confusion at check-in. I've stayed in many of Hilton's Garden Inn properties throughout the country and have come to appreciate the great level of customer service provided at each and every location. In fact, my previous stays at this particular property were always problem-free. That's why I had to post this review, hoping that someone from Hilton will see it and contact me so I can summarize the disappointing check-in process without going into detail here on something that may have already worked itself out. The manager on duty went above and beyond in trying to make everything right for us. We will most likely give it another chance the next time we're in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Colin K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear Terry K,

I wanted to thank you for your business and also for the feedback you provided regarding your recent stay with us.

I also would like to apologize for the issue you experienced during your check-in process. We take our service serious and I was sorry to hear that we fell short of what you would expect from a Hilton Garden Inn hotel. I will personally be emailing you in an effort to get more information that can be used to help us improve our hotel.

Take care and we are happy to hear that you will likely give us another opportunity to accomodate you in the future.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Eden Prairie for a conference my wife attended over the weekend and enjoyed our stay. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The room has a dorm size fridge and Keurig machine which was nice. I used the fitness room and the equuipment was in good shape and the room was clean. We never used the pool/jucuzzi. We like the cookies, fruit and free coffee during the day and evening. One note: we didn't realize this unitl we checked out but the beds have a firmness control you can adjust on the side of the bed. There is a note at the front desk but we didn't notice it until we left. The location is good and is close to resturants and the mall. We would definitely stay here again when in Minneapolis.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Colin K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2013

Dear RedBarron,

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback you shared regarding the stay that you and your wife recently had at our hotel.

We were happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and also appreciate the detail you provided regarding your experience with us.

We can only hope that we will get an opportunity again to have you as our guest, but until then we wish you well in your travels.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

First off, there is major road construction going on outside the hotel, when I was there in mid-September. The work would start early and we could also hear the trucks throughout the night. Pool was also closed for most of my 2-night stay. Other than that, it was a standard hotel, nothing special. I was also a little annoyed that as a Hilton Honors Gold member I did not receive coupons for free breakfast, like I do at all other Hilton properties. Location is near highway 62 and about 15 minutes or so from the Mall of America and MSP Airport.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Colin K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Dear DLExplorer,

I wanted to thank you for your business and also for the feedback that you provided regarding your stay with us.

I also wanted to apologize for the road construction in front of the hotel. The construction should be completed very soon and I completely understand your frustration with it.

I am not sure why our pool would have been closed during your stay, but can tell you that our pool hours are from 7 a.m. until 11 p.m. I know we did have an incident in September where a guest cut themself and therefore we had to shut down the pool early one of the nights due to safety reasons.

Thanks again and we wish you well in your travels!

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We had an enjoyable stay and would easily stay again. I had a very minor complaint and was surprised to get an email from the general manager Colin Klipfel. His genuine concern was heartfelt. This property has all that you expect from a HGI and a little more! For families traveling with kids--this property offers 2 Queen beds as an option. Much better than squeezing in 2 Doubles.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the main road

Dear Corina B,

Thank you so much for the kind insight you gave regarding your experience at our hotel,

All of our staff takes great pride in providing good service and clean rooms and am happy that you enjoyed your stay.

Our hope is that we will see you soon, but until then we wish you well in your travels!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We had an enjoyable stay. Our room was comfortable - except for the window that was left open by the previous guest. The location was really convenient for our visit. We also enjoyed the nearby restaurant, Jimmys.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Colin K, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Minneapolis Eden Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear Christina B,

We were happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. I am so sorry that your window was left open and I can assure you that we will discuss this with our staff and make sure they are checking this when cleaning the room.

Take care and we hope you will consider us the next time you are in town!