“Big expectations, but ended up being just ok”

Redstone American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Redstone American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 134 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Flying Cloud Drive
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Big expectations, but ended up being just ok”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I heard good things about this restaurant and really wanted a good steak.
I ordered the bone in aged rib eye steak.
It took forever to get the meal out. The steak was a fairly thin cut and while I asked for it to be cooked Medium, it really was cooked through and Well Done. I would have sent it back, but I was with co-workers and it was already getting late. It had good flavor, but I could have done just as well on my grill with a $10 rib eye from my local market and saved $28. loaded potato was good, as was my side salad.
To the restaurants credit, the Manager apologized for the slow service and gave us free deserts.

• Visited May 2014

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“New find on the menu!”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I have a hard time enjoying lunches in EP at this point due to the low # of nicer, sit-down options (I know, first-world problems). I chose Redstone today, I hadn't been in a while. Maybe I don't look under the entrees or maybe it was new, but I got the vegetable platter and it was really good! Grilled artichokes, zucchini,bread, caprese salad, sauteed spinach and a dipping sauce! It felt pretty guilt free for the size and I would go back in a heartbeat to have it.

Always a noisy spot for lunch and the service was a little slow but it was packed so I can forgive this.

• Visited May 2014
“Lively atmosphere”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

We were here on a Wednesday evening and couldn't believe how busy the place was at 5:00pm already. Large bar in center of restaurant had lots going on. Food was phenomenal...buffalo shrimp was extremely good and a first for me.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Always a treat”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We love the atmosphere here and the service is always impeccable. A definite must try in the Minneapolis area.

• Visited March 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Consistently great, atmosphere, food and beverages”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

An Eden Prairie favorite from dining room to the bar to the patio. A win/win all the way around! We stopped by for a drink at the bar and enjoyed ourselves thoroughly and moved into ordering dinner at the bar. This place just draws you in...very "fun" atmosphere. The bar tenders were very attentive.

• Visited April 2014