“Outstanding Business Diner”

Redstone American Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Redstone American Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 134 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Flying Cloud Drive
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I entertained clients recently at Redstone and the meal was excellent and the service extraordinary. Highlight of the night is there famous cornbread, which is unlike anything I have tasted before. The only negative was that the cornbread was so good it had several people were full before the entrees arrived. There were twelve of us this night, and we had everything from steaks to seafood. The waiter provided exceptional service, and the food delivery never faltered. Everyone concurred that the meal was exceptional, and this establishment is a great place for business or date night. I've been to Redstone on several occasions, and will definitely choose it again on my next trip to Minnesota.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We will definitely visit the Redstone Grill again! Our server was new but very gracious and willing to find answers to any of our questions. The seating offers so many options--indoor, indoor by a big screen, outdoor in the shade, outdoor in the sun! But all seats offer wonderful views! And then to top it off--the food was delicious! I almost don't want to post this to keep it my little secret place!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I ate at this restaurant in May 2014 while on business trip to MN from TX. The food is very tasty and well presented. Entrees are about 30$ but good value for money. Try their Buffalo Shrimp and you won't be disappointed. You may have to wait even on weekdays but its well worth it

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I heard good things about this restaurant and really wanted a good steak.
I ordered the bone in aged rib eye steak.
It took forever to get the meal out. The steak was a fairly thin cut and while I asked for it to be cooked Medium, it really was cooked through and Well Done. I would have sent it back, but I was with co-workers and it was already getting late. It had good flavor, but I could have done just as well on my grill with a $10 rib eye from my local market and saved $28. loaded potato was good, as was my side salad.
To the restaurants credit, the Manager apologized for the slow service and gave us free deserts.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I have a hard time enjoying lunches in EP at this point due to the low # of nicer, sit-down options (I know, first-world problems). I chose Redstone today, I hadn't been in a while. Maybe I don't look under the entrees or maybe it was new, but I got the vegetable platter and it was really good! Grilled artichokes, zucchini,bread, caprese salad, sauteed spinach and a dipping sauce! It felt pretty guilt free for the size and I would go back in a heartbeat to have it.

Always a noisy spot for lunch and the service was a little slow but it was packed so I can forgive this.