“This is thin crust pizza ?”
Review of Gina Maria's Pizza

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I tried this place and was incredibly disappointed ! I ordered a large THIN crust cheese pizza. When we got it the crust was thick and doughy. The sauce was also spicy. I called to tell them that we did not get what we ordered as I never assumed what we got was thin crust. The woman on the phone's response was to ask me what color the cheese was on the pizza. When I answered she said, "yup that's a thin crust pizza", and continued to say that their thin crust pizza is much thicker than other pizza companies. I replied that since we were new customers it would have been nice to know this. She said we could have ordered an extra thin crust pizza, but then I didn't know that was necessary as no one told me that their regular thin crust is actually very thick. I shared that I was a new customer and was disappointed, but nothing was offered. We ended up throwing it away and will NEVER order from this place again !!

Reviewed 7 March 2014

In this world of Pizza chains, Gina's is a great alternative with real pizza. We have always preferred their deep dish, used to eat it way more when we live in Eden Prairie. OK - we were pathetic, we knew all of the drivers at one point.

I agree this is the best pizza in Eden Prairie (Detello's a very close second). One tip when eating Gina's, have water nearby, it is pretty salty (but oh so tasty).

Wish they had a dine-in place somewhere.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

there is no place to eat, but you'll get great pizza

I've used several of the Gina Maria establishments around here, and they are all great

Reviewed 19 November 2013

THis is our favorite pizza to order out. Its the sauce, the flavor is just right. Don't ask me what's in it, but it's the best tasting pizza in the west metro!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

What can I say......The cheese is real and not the cheese pizza blend product used by many chains. It is gooey, melting, and real! This is the only pizza I will eat in town.