“Amazing steak”

Ranked #1 of 133 Restaurants in Eden Prairie
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy 212 & Prairie Center Drive
Description: From the décor to the jazz music, Wildfire has the style and warmth that brings something special to the experience of dining out. We offer a mouthwatering selection of steaks, chops and seafood, along with a variety of fresh salads and sandwiches in a modern-day 1940s dinner club. Situated in the bustling Eden Prairie Center, Wildfire Eden Prairie in 2001.
Winnipeg, Canada
“Amazing steak”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Friends suggested that we try out this restaurant. We were told that it was the best steak they had ever enjoyed. We totally agree with their opinion!
Yes, it was noisy, the server was distracted and quite aloof, the meal came out too quickly… in fact it was all over in less than an hour BUT the entrees were delectable! The onion loaf served along side the wine was decent but somewhat dry.
Nothing mattered once the first bite of horseradish encrusted tenderloin was in my mouth. It was perfectly medium rare, fork tender and full of flavour. The roasted vegetables were delicious as were the mashed potatoes my husband ordered.
I would definitely eat at this restaurant again but would take a bit more control of the evening and ask for it to be served in a leisurely manner.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank 754SueG

Hermosa Beach, California
“Very good steak house”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We go here each time we visit Minneapolis. It has a good balance of food, atmosphere, value and service. Only negatives is this place is loud and bit too dimly lit for me! It is very popular and has been very crowded every time we have eaten here.

• Visited March 2014
Carver, Minnesota
“You can't go wrong eating here!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We met another couple for a celebration meal. It was wonderful. I tried one of their flights of wine, it was a lovely selection. Next time I will try the flight of Martinis. All of our meals were excellent. We were celebrating our Anniversary and were treated to a nice dessert.

“excellent food at Wildfire ...”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

the Halbutt was outstanding ! This is one of my favorites ... nice to sit outside in
Summer and see the people walk by.... the Wildfire has an interesting menu... many
great lunch/dinner possibilities + desserts

• Visited June 2014
Shakopee, Minnesota, United States
“Good Drinks/Food”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

our party of 7 enjoyed the food/drinks immensely. Our waitress did a wonderful job of making sure we had everything we needed. However, from sitting down to ordering took "forever" and getting our food took "forever". we were really unhappy with that part of it. It's also a VERY loud place to dine. I chose it for the other people in my party. I would never have gone there myself. It's too crowded and noisy on a Friday night. not my fav place but we still had a decent time. we had the large steak, shrimp plate and halibut. no one was complaining about the food. the really know how to make a cosmo!

• Visited June 2014