Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Eden Prairie
Reviewed 19 July 2014

l had a local internship for 6 weeks and found this hotel to have the best prices for the most amenities. Our room was clean & quiet and the staff went above and beyond to help us feel at home. They even reminded us at check out that we had a coupon to apply to ourstay and made sure it was applied to our bill. It did seem this hotel catered to some individuals down on their luck, but that did not effect our stay or the quality of this hotel. I would stay here again without hesitation .

Room Tip: Corner rooms seem to have 2 windows and the 3rd floor had nice views of trees
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Amy H
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Amy - We read your review and would like to thank you for writing such great things about our hotel. We are proud of our staff for exceeding your expectations. We are glad that you enjoyed your quiet, clean room and all of the amenities we had to offer. It was a pleasure to have you as a guest.

Thank you again for posting your review. We do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We didn't plan on an extended stay hotel, but it was nearby and the price was excellent for the quality of the accommodations. We particularly liked the kitchenette which made the place much more welcoming and pleasant. The bed was super comfortable, and having a table and chairs to sit and eat or work, was wonderful. The desk clerk was charming and funny, helpful and efficient. We would happily stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank HalloweenHJB
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you loved your kitchen, and that your room was comfortable and fit your needs. I am especially proud to read of the helpful and efficient service you received from my staff. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

We stayed here before the renovations and it was comfortable then, Since it has been renovated it seems that everything is easier to keep clean like the one piece sink and counter top in the bathroom. Staff were friendly and although we didn't use the quick breakfast option we enjoyed having coffee available in the morning. Our queen-sized room was spacious with bedside lights on both sides of the bed (important if you want to read in bed). On one side of the bed there was a desk with a telephone and the other had a bedside cabinet. There was a small table for meals with two office type chairs and a large comfortable armchair near the flat screen LG TV which sat on a chest of drawers with lots of drawer space for belongings.. Only drawback was few TV channels and we were reduced to watching the weather channel and a Forensic Medicine Channel the couple of evenings we did not go out. Also there was no list of TV channels, we found them by trial and error. The closet was located behind a curtain with lots of hanging space but only 4 hangers. Fortunately I always bring some of my own.

Room Tip: All rooms are non smoking but the elevator smelled of cigarettes. Not a great deal but stay on the g...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Margaret - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our new renovations. As well, it's great to hear that you were pleased with our friendly staff, your spacious room and the furnishings in your room. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Still, I apologize that you were not satisfied with our TV channel selection. Your comments will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Stayed way back 2008, It's my first time to travel outside Manila. I stayed in Homestead Suites for almost 1 month. It is walking distance to Target Mall, and other food store. You can ask the helpdesk in Homestead to call you for a cab to drop you in MOA (mall of America), it cost us $80 I guess but to be sure it's below $100, a little bit pricey but since we are all in the foreign country what do you expect right?. All amenities that was mentioned in their website are there, hairdryer, bath soap, hot and cold water, towels, weekly change of beddings, and room service cleaning.
Our package doesn't have a free breakfast so I can't comment on that.
Overall comment is, if I will go back in United States and would probably choose the same hotel. Cheaper that other, great location, and practical for a long term stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our location and the amenities offered at our hotel. I will be sure to share your great review with our staff. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Found this hotel on express deals for an outstanding value. Nice rooms large and comfortable, friendly staff, great to have a kitchen provided in the room, not to fond of the location rather hard to find. Overall a great experience I will be back often

Chuck

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Chuck - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your spacious, comfortable room and your fully equipped kitchen. As well, I'm glad that you found our staff to be friendly during your visit with us. Still, I apologize that you had difficulties finding our location. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This was a really great hotel for our overnight stay. The rooms have recently been updated and look quite modern and I loved the colors. The room has everything one would need for an extended stay, but since we just stayed for a night we did not need to use the kitchen. The staff were really friendly and check-in/out was smooth and fast. My only complaint is the breakfast is quite limited. Only had packaged muffins, granola bars, fresh fruit, and instant oatmeal. There was also no juice or milk for the non-coffee drinkers. This may not be an issue for someone who is staying long term as the rooms have refrigerators so you can buy some and store it. Overall, this is a nice hotel and I would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nicholas A
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Minneapolis - Eden Prairie - Valley View Road, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Nicholas - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed our friendly staff and your recently updated room during your visit with us. As well, it's great to hear that you had a smooth check-in and check-out. Still, I apologize that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your comments will be useful as we continue to improve our breakfast offering.