“Awesome Overnight Stay!”

Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Eden Prairie
Winnipeg, Canada
“Awesome Overnight Stay!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel! As soon as we entered, the hotel staff greeted us with a warm smile and were all very welcoming and pleasant. Our room was immaculate, spacious and very comfortable! It was great having a mini-fridge and a safe in the room! The WiFi was great which really helped my husband who was able to do some work during our stay. The breakfast was also wonderful!

The next time we're in town, we will undoubtedly stay here again and will definitely recommend this place to friends! Fantastic!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank ERice7
Richard L, General Manager at Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Eden Prairie, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thank you for the kind review of your experience as our guests. Hyatt Place Hotels is among the fastest growing brands in hospitality with almost 200 hotels open around the world. I believe we have a winning formula!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Belgium
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Overall pleasant stay in a convenient hotel with comfortable and clean rooms. What made this stay special was the staff: at check-in, breakfast, check-out.. all very pleasant. But the best suprise came at the end. The ordered taxi was not coming at the scheduled time and the hotel called in 3 min intervals to get their ETA. I was visibly getting nervous to miss my meeting. The hotel manager realized this and offered to drive me with his personal car. I was at my meeting in time and really appreciate the fact that they go out of their way to make guests comfortable. Will choose this hotel again on my next business trip.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. It was my pleasure to give you a ride to your business meeting. We are in hospitality business after all!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We had the experience of staying at your hotel. We were blessed as you accommodate our family. The hotel was clean, friendly and helpful with each of our needs.. The kids had a wonderful time, having the kitchen was really nice. This is the second time we have stayed at a Hyatt House, Place and we now plan on using them where ever we go. I am so impressed with the accommodations and the breakfast was wonderful.

Room Tip: As a family we chose the 2 bedroom suite. It is worth EVERY PENNY!! You feel like you are at home...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for the kind words in reviewing your stay with us. Our goal is to have every guest that stays with us as satisfied as you and your family. We look forward to hosting you the next time you are in the area!
York, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 April 2014

unless you can sleep through bright lights! Sadly I can't, and I got woken up several times through the night thinking it was morning - the lights are that bright, i'm not kidding. Other than that the hotel is a perfectly fine functional business hotel, good size room, fast free wifi, tv etc.. clean and tidy and the benefit of being able to use the free shuttle to our client meeting was really good. We ate at the Mexican restaurant opposite which is cavenous, the food in there was pretty good value.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. I apologize that the exterior lighting caused you such an inconvenience. My maintenance staff has adjusted the angle of the uplight and also checked the effectiveness of the blackout curtains in the rooms. I hope you will consider our hotel for your future lodging needs.
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I have stayed here several times for business. The Hyatt Place is not only very convenient, but differentiates itself from its competition by hiring friendly, attentive staff, comfortable accommodations, and by being exceptionally clean. I don't think I've ever stayed in such a clean hotel room. Not even an errant fuzz on the carpet, could be found. During my recent 3 night business stay, the staff was very friendly and attentive. They welcomed me every time I walked in and wished me well when I left. At breakfast, the staff offered a warm and friendly good morning. I wish more hotels realized that a smile and a few kind words go such a long way. This Hyatt Place gets hospitality right. When I got home, I realized that I had left an item in my room. One quick call, and the item was on its way back to me, at no cost. The Hyatt Place has certainly earned my future business!

Room Tip: This hotel sits adjacent to the highway. When I check in, I ask for a room on the other side of the...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Richard L, General Manager at Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Eden Prairie, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you so much for the kind words. We truly have a dedicated staff and they do the right things even when no one is watching! I'll make sure everyone here sees the review to reinforce how important their contributions are. Thanks for being a regular guest at our Hyatt Place.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 16 March 2014

This is our first time staying at a Hyatt and we were really impressed with this hotel. The room was really nice. It had a sectional with a pull out bed in it along with a big screen tv that you could rotate so you could watch it either on the couch or bed. What was also nice is the fact that they had an area where you could hook up your laptop to the TV for watching DVDs.

The only thing that we had an issue with, was the bed. Although it was a pillowtop, the bed was a bit hard, and we could feel the springs. I think it is time to replace them. Also, we didn't realize that there wasn't a hot tub, which was disappointing. Even though there were those issues, we would still stay here again. It was a really nice hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Richard L, General Manager at Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Eden Prairie, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thank you for staying with us and thank you also for the great review! Although we normally get high marks on the comfort of our beds, it is approaching the timeline for replacement. I apologize for the inconvenience. We look forward hosting your next stay in the Minneapolis area. Rick Loyd GM
Thunder Bay, Canada
Reviewed 11 March 2014

My family went for a fun weekend at the Mall of America and we picked this hotel and were very pleased. The front desk went out of its way to help with a couple of minor items and never said 'no' to any request, from normal stuff like extra pillows to odd items like a hair elastic for my daughter. Breakfast was solid with hot items like eggs and sausages plus standards like bagels and fruit. The pool is a standard rectangle, not deep enough to dive but nice for the kids. The 2 beds plus a pull out for no extra charge is wonderful when you have 3 kids.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Richard L, General Manager at Hyatt Place Minneapolis/Eden Prairie, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. Thanks also for the kind words regarding the staff and facility. There are now close to 200 Hyatt Place hotels worldwide and growing. Please come stay with us again!