The Westin Edina Galleria
US$181
US$87
US$81
US$103
Moxy Minneapolis Uptown(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$141
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmccormick and schmicksupscale mallheavenly bedsouthdale mallclub floorseparate tubtwin citiesvery nice hotelwalk in showershopping and restaurantsbusiness hotelminneapolis areafavorite hotelan upgraderoom keyeasy accesslate check
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Choose this Westin in Edina for a special friends weekend. There were three ladies and four children. We had three rooms, two of which were connecting. From the moment we walked in until our final goodbye we were treated like valued friends. The rooms were gorgeous, the pool was well maintained, the lobby was gracious, food was very good, and shopping was close at hand. Thank you for making our Memorial Day weekend a wonderful experience!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
WEG_Manager, General Manager at The Westin Edina Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

ADolores -

Thank you for the great review of your getaway weekend with friends. I'm glad that we had everything you needed to make your Memorial Day weekend special.

I hope that you'll be back again soon to create more memories.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Great location, great amenities, great restaurant attached, near a high end mall, super new and nice amenities, gym, lobby, meeting rooms and guest rooms, i have had one with a treadmill in my room, expensive comparatively to downtown hotels with limited evening activity

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
WEG_Manager, General Manager at The Westin Edina Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

jasongonella -

Thank you for the great review of the property and all of the positive aspects of the hotel and it's location and amenities. It's much appreciated.

The next time you're in, be sure to ask our concierge for suggestions on local evening activities. I bet we'll be able to find places and things to do that rival anything you can find downtown.

I look forward to your next stay with us.

Be well.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We enjoyed the property and the friendliness of the staff; especially the younger woman at the front desk. Our door had a minor mechanical problem. So, I notified her the next morning. When we cam back that afternoon, the door issue was gone, and my son got a ton of candy and a free movie pass for "the inconvenience". It's not Westin St. John, but it's a very nicely ran property and the parking's conveniently in the back. Great location with Walgreens, Target, CVS/Caremark, and The Galleria RIGHT there. Nice sized pool. All in all, we came up for a weekend getaway to where we love, and we had a great time. Thanks to the staff here, and especially the young woman at the front desk.

Room Tip: great family getaway.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank cheezburgee

cheezburgee -

Thank for taking the time to review the property - it's much appreciated. I'm sorry there was a problem with your room door, but I'm was happy to read we recovered to your satisfaction. It also sounds like there was plenty about the hotel and it's location that made for great time.

I hope you'll come back soon, and while we don't have quite the views or the weather that the other property you mention does, we'll still be able to earn a five from you. Until then...

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I always end up comparing other hotels to this one and they just don't measure up.
This Westin is clean, modern, beautiful, and quiet. I know I've seen kids in the hallway, but I never her them at night.
There is a great workout room and pool area, which is clean and well maintained.
I was also amazed by the room service menu. It is hard to eat healthy away from home, but their choices make it much easier.
The staff is friendly and professional.
I've stayed here alone and with friends for a girls' weekend. My friends were impressed, too.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Donna M -

Welcome back and thank you for the great comments. It's always wonderful to read about a guest who's needs and expectations we've been able to exceed.

Whatever the occasion, please come back and visit us again soon. Until then...

Reviewed 9 May 2014

This was one of the nicer Westins I've stayed in, likely because it is a newer property. The rooms and bathrooms are spacious and the staff friendly. I actually had no problem with noise, which is rare for me because I am a light sleeper. It sounded like there was white noise pumped into the bathroom. If so, maybe that's why I slept so we'll without any noise issues from other guests.

The location is great if you're looking for a place to stay in the suburbs close to businesses, shopping, and restaurants. My only complaint was the towels - I had a few with stains or hair on them. Luckily there were enough in the room I could find some that were 100% clean. Nonetheless, I will be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

l0vebug -

Thank you for the positive review - your comments regarding your stay are much appreciated. It sounds like we were perfectly located for your stay.

Please accept my apologies regarding the dirty towel you found in your room. It certainly is not t our usual standard and I have shared your observation with our housekeeping department.

I hope you'll have the opportunity to visit us again soon.