“Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pittsburgh Blue

Pittsburgh Blue
Reserve with OpenTable
Pittsburgh Blue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 97 Restaurants in Edina
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Only opend seveal weeks ago. sister operation in Maple Grove.
Minneapolis, MN
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

My husband & I have eated here several times and the food has been great everytime. We go during lunch hours or eat in the bar so the prices aren't bad. My husband loves the prime rib dip sandwich and I love the french fries & half sirloin steak. The steak is the aged kind -- so it's full of flavor. Service is has always been good as well.

• Visited April 2012

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Very good dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2012

My office held my retirement party at this location. Service was perfect and the food was exceptional. I had a lobster and it was the most tender and sweet lobster I have ever had. Others had steaks and their quality is top of the line. They partner with the number one steak house in the city and their meats are of the same quality.

• Visited January 2012
Prior Lake, Minnesota
“Overall good.........”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2012

Overall a very fun and festive environment. Outstanding service. Drinks well made. We had the scallops appetizer which was really good. Also, our side of hash browns with tobasco and blue cheese was fantastic. Try adding their horseradish. It spiced it up even more. However, I ordered the ribeye and it was over cooked. It also was smaller than the 16 ounces they claimed. A great steak house shouldn't make that mistake. The servers were more than willing to get me a new ribeye. I will go back as parasole does a great job and they deserve another chance at getting my steak perfect

• Visited February 2012
Roseville, California
“Delicious Lunch and Friendly Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2012

We very much enjoyed our recent lunch at Pittsburgh Blue. We were welcomed and seated promptly in a quiet booth. My lunch was one on the Light menu: large grilled scallops on brioche rectangles topped with bacon and covered with a delectable Hollandaise sauce, with a small green salad. My husband enjoyed his chili ( a house speciality) but found the large bowl too much for lunch. Service was prompt and very friendly. Everyone around us seemed to be enjoying the same quality of service, and the restaurant was nearly full. Interesting decor with an amusing take on "American Gothic" done with Pittsburgh workers. We plan to return for dinner.

• Visited January 2012
Rochester, Minnesota
“Outstanding in every way!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2011

From the moment we walked in we knew this was a place we'd enjoy. They welcomed us with smiles and a willingness to help us find a seat in the bar while we waited. The bar staff was so friendly and accommodating we didn't want to leave when our table was ready. This was forgotten fast when the wait staff took over - they were over the top. Beyond personality, the waitress was very smart about the selections and willing to get more information if she wasn't sure. The steaks were cooked to perfection and tasted as good as I've had at other top steak houses. We'll go back!

• Visited December 2011