“Breakfast is served”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Open for Breakfast and Lunch
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Great place for breakfast, enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. I would suggest stopping in for some good eats.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Have visited here several times. The food is outstanding and the service is likewise. This is simply a little home town cafe where the locals hang out before fishing, hunting, or work. I love the place. It's a block off the main drag and easy to find. If you can eat the entire "Short Stack" you are a much bigger man than me.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

this is just a small town homestyle café...nothing fancy but the stuffed hashbrowns are a must! I have only eaten breakfast there but this was the best food I have eaten for breakfast since I ate at "the kettle" in Washington state! very reasonably priced...

Reviewed 1 November 2013

We did not know how much food was coming or we would have split our breakfast meal. Very tasty, homemade bread and a plate full of hash browns to go with our eggs. Had breakfast here both days we stayed in Ely. A great value also, good coffee and service.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Great food, great service. Went solo one morning and with my family a couple days later. Everyone wants to go back.

Been to Britton's Cafe? Share your experiences!