“We wanted to move in and start life anew in Fairmont, MN.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Fairmont

Hampton Inn Fairmont
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Fairmont
Washington
“We wanted to move in and start life anew in Fairmont, MN.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2009

This hotel was by far one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in, especially in this price range. We arrived at 1:30 am and the staff was polite and accommodating. My friend and I are driving cross-country and kept saying we were just going to stay here and start life over. The TV is huge, the bathrooms are clean and stylish, there is every amenity you could need, the free breakfast is delicious and plentiful, the pool is clean and perfect and the beds were phenomenal. These were the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on, including my own at home. I can't say enough to promote this hotel.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with friends
2 Thank ladyluck131
TorgersonProperties, Manager at Hampton Inn Fairmont, responded to this review, 3 August 2010
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at our Hampton Inn in Fairmont, MN! We agree- our beds are comfortable! A good night's rest is so important and we're glad you experienced that with us. Please visit again soon on your next trip by Fairmont, MN! We appreciate the choice you made to stay with us!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2009

We stayed at this hotel as we were passing through. I was able to use Hhonor points so I got one room for free at a Category 2 and only paid 104.00 for the other room at a AAA rate. That being said there is nothing category "2ish" about the hotel. It is brand new, has contemporary and classy feel. I am very picky about my hotels and this certainly exceeded my expectations. The breakfast offered for guests also offered a variety of choices. I would definitely recommend this hotel. I can imagine that there isn't a better hotel around the Fairmont, Albert Lea, Austin area. Everything about the hotel is wonderful. In fact, the room reminded me of a stay I had at a Renaissance Resort which of course I spend triple the amount for.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank Amerasiangirl
iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2009

Incredibly warm and welcoming front desk people. Great impression when you walk in - nicely decorated. The rooms are spotless, as are the bathrooms and are very nicely decorated. The beds are comfortable and the sheets are soft and fresh. The hotel has a pool but you wouldn't know it because they have their chlorine at the RIGHT level. Nothing stinky or eye burning about it. The pool and the pool area are spotless as well. We traveled with our two children, ages 9 and 6, and it was a lovely experience. As a mom, I want quality and cleanliness when we stay at a hotel. This hotel had both and then some. Would HIGHLY recommend!!!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
2 Thank Stacie E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fairmont
Quality Inn Fairmont
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Blue Earth
Super 8 Blue Earth
Super 8 Blue Earth
#2 of 2 in Blue Earth

Been to Hampton Inn Fairmont? Share your experiences!