“Good place to stop on a long trip~”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #6 of 26 Restaurants in Fairmont
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Kid-friendly chain known for baked goods, breakfasts & other American standards in dinerlike digs.
Haddonfield, New Jersey
“Good place to stop on a long trip~”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

It was late when we stopped into Perkins on our 2 week cross country road trip. The food was very good, and since it was after 9 pm, some of the food was 1/2 price, a very nice surprise. The service was very slow, which our waitress also noted, and she therefore, removed our 1/2 price appetizer. I wish I had the name of the waitress, because she was so friendly and helpful - that if we lived nearby this would be a regular stop - asking for her.
Another surprise was that kids eat free on Tuesday - and since our 9 year old grandson was traveling with us, it was very nice. Our grandson said, the kids menu was great and had "lots of choices".

2 Thank smile29
PerkinsFairmont, General Manager at Perkins Restaurant & Bakery, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. I was glad to read that the server reacted to your needs and found a remedy. We will continue the Kids Eat Free every Tuesday and Saturday nights from 4pm to 10pm. I hope to see you on a return visit.

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“The Perkins that did NOT suck”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This dining experience was WONDERFUL. The food was delicious, fresh and fast. The service was great - our waitress was sharp, friendly, personable and knew her stuff. Tom, the gentleman who handled our bill was cheerful, efficient and left us feeling great! I was driving Mom cross country and you'd better believe, I want the BEST for MY Mom! You'll find the best at the Perkins in Fairmont, MN, for YOUR Mom, or anyone you want nothing less than the best for! SINCERELY!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Jane J
It was nice to read about your "Wonderful" experience at our restaurant. Thank you for the kind words. I am glad to hear we provided the best for your mom.
North Platte, Nebraska
“Good Service”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Perkins is Perkins. We visited this location on a roadtrip to WI. Food was okay. I had a salad which was mediocre. Looked good in the menu, not so great in person. My son had chicken fried steak breakfast which he loved. Great muffins as usual and the service was good.

2 Thank kbqhills
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am glad to hear that the service was good and the muffins were great. I do apologize about your salad not living up to your expectations. I hope we are able to remedy this for you on a return trip.
“Becky's wonderful personality is a great way to start the day!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Becky has such a pleasant and welcoming personality that it made the entire meal that much better. I would highly recommend to anyone locally or passing through Fairmont to stop by Perkins and ask for Becky.. You will not be disappointed!

2 Thank Joe K
Thank you for your endorsement and for the nice review of Becky's service. I hope you can experience our 5 star again in the near future.
Sandusky, Ohio
“Jackson was phenomenal!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

This was by far one of the best trips I have ever had while visiting friends and family in Minnesota. Jackson was prompt and,polite. He was very good and made our experience a memorable one!Keep up the good work, Jackson and the rest of the Perkins team!

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Skipper1010
Thank you for the great comments on Jackson and the rest of our team and thank you for the great review. I hope you can stop again the next time you are up our way.