Days Inn Faribault
US$171
US$166
US$136
US$132
All reviewsstay there againsmoking roomnice roomenjoyed my staymotelproteinaccommodations
Reviewed 27 January 2012

I stayed here for a week while visiting my grandchildren. The price was much better than several other places of comparable type. The room was not large but fine for me or even a couple for a night or 2. The grandkids and I enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Everything was spotless and the bed comfortable. Breakfast was typical motel stuff. The location is a little farther off the road than other motels but easy to get to if you know where to look! I'll be back

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank foodjourneyer
Reviewed 28 July 2011

While driving through the area I was forced to stop in Faribault for the night. This quite new hotel is well appointed. The room was small but very well equipped and made use of every inch of space. Bed was exceptionally comfortable and actually had enough pillows (4!!) that I could read in bed comfortably. Everything sparkling clean. Staff was very helpful with several recommendations for dinner - I ended up at the new Thai restaurant she recommended and it was excellent and only a couple of blocks away. Highly recommend although don't expect anything but basic cereal, bagels, etc. for breakfast. I would rate 5 star if this was a bit better.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank HappyTravlrInMO
Reviewed 10 June 2011

We recently stayed at the Days Inn Faribault on our family vacation. We stayed in a 2 queen bed non smoking room and the size and layout of the room was perfect. We are a family of six and need alot of space. The room had plenty of counter space, closet space, and walking space. The best part of the hotel is the pool and hot tub. Its a heated pool and seating makes you feel like your at a resort. Most of all our family was happy with the customer service the front desk staff was very nice and even more helpful with our questions. This is certainly a place I will recommend to friends and family and will be staying at in the future! Thanks

Room Tip: Ask what types of dicsounts are provided
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Brett3006
Reviewed 30 April 2011

I found this hotel to be clean and friendly, with enjoyable amenities and easy-to-access WiFi. The breakfast had a nice variety of cereals and pastries, not much fruit. The layout and feel of the room reminded me of the cruise ship cabins I've stayed in - somewhat luxurious yet compact. The room lacked a couple things that other rooms for this price usually have - a chair (or chair & table combo) and refrigerator. Within the past year I've paid similar for clean comfortable rooms that had more features & more elbow room. My stay was pleasant overall.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 July 2010

during registration i confirmed we needed 1st floor smoking, since no elevators. My husband is handicapped. The 1st floor didnt have smoking. Other then that the pictures are true. Clean rooms, friendly staff.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bluerose11765
TruptiB, Manager at Days Inn Faribault, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2011

Thank You for sharing your experience at our Days Inn. We apologize that your stay was anything less than satisfying.

Due to market demand in this area we have limited smoking rooms. Our policy is consistent with the state law that requires all public spaces to be smoke free.

I concur with you that we have friendly and professional staff that goes above and beyond to take care our guest. We hope to see you back soon.

Sincerely, Management