“Busy Business”
Review of Days Inn Faribault

Days Inn Faribault
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Faribault

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Was using a free night stay and arrived at the Days Inn in Faribault, MN a little before 11 pm. I had my 2 small children with me as well. The front door had no lock and the front desk was unattended. There was a phone setting on the front desk that stated the attendant was away from the desk and to pick up the receiver to get ahold of the attendant. I tried 2 times with that phone and received no answer. I could hear the phone ringing behind the desk. I called the Days Inn reservation number to see if they could help me as it had been about 15 minutes since I had arrived. I listened to the phone ring for 7 straight minutes and they tried to reach the attendant. The representative told me that there was nothing that she could do to help me and that I should just wait in the lobby. As it had now been about 25 minutes since I had arrived, I called the nonemergency number for the police as it was a little concerning that there was no one there for such a long period of time. The police called the number at least 2 times before the attendant finally answered the phone. It had now been about 35 minutes since my arrival. The attendant had appeared to have been sleeping and stated that the phone must not have been working. The doors to the building are not secure and there is no guarantee that the attendant will be available at the front desk. If it was not for the fact that I would have lost my free night and had to have taken my 2 small children back outside with temperatures in the single digits, I would have found a new hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Romania
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Spent the night here during a long road trip. This place if well off the Interstate, in a very quiet and relaxed town. Friendly service, reasonable price and an excellent sleep were all ingredients for a good experience.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Faribault
Boarders Inn & Suites Faribault, MN
GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Faribault
Americas Best Value Inn - Faribault
Baymont Inn & Suites Owatonna
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Owatonna
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Owatonna

Been to Days Inn Faribault? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Faribault

Property: Days Inn Faribault
Address: 1920 Cardinal Ln, Faribault, MN 55021-7384
Region: United States > Minnesota > Faribault
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Faribault
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Faribault 2*
This Days Inn is conveniently located on I-35 & Hwy 21, spacious indoor pool/whirlpool, complimentary breakfast and free HSIA. Minutes from Sakitah State Trail system, and 40 min from the Minneapolis/St. Paul airport and Mall of America. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Faribault reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Faribault Days Inn