“Ah, Cheese, How I Love Thee”
Review of Cheese Cave

Cheese Cave
Ranked #10 of 59 Restaurants in Faribault
Reviewed 28 June 2013

We stopped in to buy cheese before looking for a place to eat lunch. Lo and behold, they served lunch too! And what a delight. We both had salads - one a blue cheese and craisens and one Gorgonzola and pears. They were fantastic. The Gorgonzola is some of the best I have tasted and we each left with a chunk for later. Best lunch on our 3 day road trip.

1  Thank husie

Reviewed 17 June 2013

If you're in Faribault - then you must stop at the Cheese Cave. We devoured two small cheese plates and enjoyed some delicious wine. Our server was very helpful in explaining about the cheese caves and describing the various cheeses. I hope that I get a chance to return.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

We love meeting friends there for a glass (or two) of wine and their fabulous food. The staff are accomodating and very knowledgeable about all the different cheeses they sell. They work very hard and the food is soooo good. We never leave without our Faribault Cheese Cave bleu cheese!

1  Thank Kimber58Webster
Reviewed 29 May 2013

What a surprising find. Excellent local cheeses and great, friendly service. Reasonably priced and well presented. Highly recommended - especially the bellavintano and the gorganzola.

1  Thank David G
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Their soups are excellent - but sometimes they run out before I can get there. Excellent pre-made salads. Breads are delicious !! I wish they sold the bread along with the cheeses. The blue cheese is quite sharp for me so a little goes a long way. It takes awhile to be waited on. I sat at a table, didn't get service, so went up to the counter to order. Maybe that's what you're supposed to do. Maybe they need a sign to state that though. Menus can be hard to find.

Been to Cheese Cave? Share your experiences!