Regency Inn & Suites
US$122
US$127
US$123
US$94
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 August 2011

We felt like we may be robed or murdered every second of our half hour stay our children where afraid to go to the pool after we witnessed a women nearly beat her child to death in the hall way. we encountered illegal drug use in the parking lot and hotel hallways as well. The rooms were far from clean and the pool was not fit for alligators. upon check in i looked outside to see would be thieves already looking in my car windows. we checked in after they informed they had great security and we had nothing to worry about after 1/2 hour we in fear for our personal safety checked out and they refused to refund our rooms . I will NEVER stay at a regency inn again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Go anywhere but here
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank goodguy_30
Reviewed 22 March 2011

I cannot recommend this hotel to anyone. There are very good options within a few miles that may cost the same or be a few dollars more. Opt for them.

This hotel was disgusting. Lobby area was fine. We checked in at 9pm and were given a smoking room. Light smoke smell which would be expected. Half of the light bulbs/lamps did not work. The bathroom was like nothing I had ever seen before. One full ceiling panel was mold/water damaged. The shower head was stuck in one mode - jackhammer. A prior guest appeared to have left a booger on the wall that had not been cleaned. Towels were thread bare and linens were thin and old.

Carpeting dark and gross. Window area uncleaned with someones chewed gum left on the sill. Left in the morning feeling like I had been to a dark, shady bar (the smoke smell on my clothes would stay with me for the day).

I was with my son, had I been with my wife or daughter we would have moved to another hotel ASAP. Because we checked in late and were getting up early, we decided to stay.

Waking up in the morning and looking out the window there was an empty Jim Beam bottle, beer can, and empty six pack ring. I wasn't expecting a million dollar view, but wen there is no pride in keeping the outside clean, the inside can be expected to be bad.

This place needs some serious, serious work. Updating, cleanliness, everything. Staff was cordial and fine. Breakfast was fine. The lack of detail by management of the hotel to keeping the place up leads me to say - check out all other options in Faribault before staying here. I have stayed in a lot of hotels over the years....this one is the worst I have ever stayed in.....ever.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank gophertravel
Reviewed 30 August 2010

To me it appeared the hotel was in need of some updating but the rate was very reasonable and the staff was great. I had screwed up on my reservation and the desk staff went out of their way to contact me when I didn't show when they expected, re-arrange the rooms and confirm everything was going to work. No additional charges or even a scolding look. I couldn't have asked for more.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank dtolson5
Reviewed 23 July 2010

After a road trip to South Dakota, my family and I stayed here one night on our way to the twin cities. Regency was previously under the name of Select Inn, and we had a hard time locating it on our GPS. It was conveniently located right off the highway. We were all tired from the long drive and just wanted a nice place to rest. We found our room to be very spacious and clean, it also had a refrigerator. A continental breakfast was even thrown in with the whole deal. Mind you we payed about $60 only for two queen size beds. The only complaint I have was that the front desk receptionist didn't seem too happy about our request for extra pillows but did comply with our request. Overall it was a pleasant stay for the value. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2010

I stayed at Regency Inn in Faribault,MN on Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2010. I am a truck driver and have a cooler with parishable food in it. When I called for my reservation I asked for a room with a refrigerater and microwave and they said no problem. After I checked in the hotel, I went to my room and I plugged in the refrigerater so it could start getting cold for my food. I went out to get some items I needed at the store, and when I came back the house keeper went in my room and took my microwave and unplugged my refrederator on me. Not only is this unexcussable, but after the room is rented to my I do not appreciate some one coming into it. There was urine in the toliet where it had never been flushed. I complained to the front desk lady. I was going to stay there 3 times a week, but after that I will find some where else to go.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business