See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We had ants in our room. We had flat pillows. The entire hotel smelled like stale smoke - everywhere. The pool was a joke, too small and something ugly at the bottom of it. The sink was stopped up. There was no Kleenex in the room. The bars of soap were very old, they fell apart when using them. The continental breakfast was terrible - the orange juice was watered down, and there was no fruit. Where's the fruit? When we went to check out, we told the gal at the desk about the ants, and you could see she had not customer service skills as well as not speaking very good English. All she kept saying was NO, No and NO to our complaints. WE will never every stay at this hotel again. I'd rather sleep in my car. And I would like a full refund - please.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank 1117Anne
Reviewed 17 January 2013

Carpeting was soiled and stained...shower was not appealing and the continental breakfast needed a lot of help. Arrived late in the evening and needed a place to stay because of vehicle problems. Thank God it was dark out!! Fifteen degrees outside and the electric baseboard heater below the window couldn't keep the room warm. Slept with our clothes on to keep warm and didn't want to walk barefoot on the carpeting! The person at the front desk was very helpful tho and that's what kept this review from being "terrible". You wouldn't want to bring your family here.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 December 2012

I stayed there on business for two nights and was a little hesitant because of the reviews. But, dang, it was $40 cheaper than the other hotels in town?! So for price - did it. It was clean to me, it definitely is in need of updates. The bathroom is VERY tiny but shower worked and was hot, and ceiling tiles in bathroom were very water damaged...probably because the bathroom is so small, one splash and there it goes. Only two small pillows on the bed but they did have extra pillows to give. The reason I wouldn't stay again is the second day before checking out there were ants in the bathroom on the floor. I know, ants are harmless, but it is winter - where have they been hiding out?! It just grossed me out.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2012

We stayed here two weekends in a row. The second weekend was not by choice, but no other hotels had availabilty so we stayed again. This hotel needs A LOT of TLC. The hallways are gross and smell bad. I don't think the carpet in the halls and stairs have had a vacuum run over them in a very long time. No one ever seems to be at the front desk. They have a phone there and you have to dial 0 to have them come down. We came back to our room on Saturday afternoon of the second weekend and the housekeeper had not closed our door tight, good thing we had nothing of value in the room. The only nice thing I can say about this hotel is I believe they are trying to clean it up. The rooms do have new carpet and have been painted. We had a non smoking room, and the smell was fine. The sheets were clean and not stained. The should throw all the towels out and start over. They are thin and don't smell the best. They are pet friendly and have a nice area to let your dog out. I would ask for a itemized bill upon checking out. We had to ask, they don't offer one. Our friend was overcharged for his stay and the hotel wasn't accommodating in correcting their error.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2012

I was worried about staying here after recent reviews, the hotel was ok though, room was clean as was bathroom, bed was comfy and quiet nights sleep. The pool was small you can't really swim in it, staff were friendl too

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo