See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 January 2017

I arrived quite late in the evening. The front desk staff was very pleasant and attentive. I was exhausted from an 18 hr day. I hit the room and was overcome by the odor of mildew. I was cheerfully moved to another room which also had an odor of mildew,but much less. I was too tired to find another place. So i stayed. Place needs some attention. Has that 1970's feel. I won't stay again if I ever come back to faribault.

Room Tip: stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 October 2016

We arrived late and were greeted in a friendly manner by the clerk. This is an older hotel that is in need of some updating but we found our room to be clean and that is the important part. We only paid $65 plus tax and only stayed in the room for about 9 hours so we found it to suit our purposes. Our room was in need of a little touch up on the paint and even though it was a smoke free hotel we could find that our room at one time used to be a smoking room (burn mark on night stand). They could also invest in some new pillows. Ours were very flat, however the night clerk was happy to get us 2 additional pillows.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TimandMichelle J
Reviewed 29 September 2016

If you are looking for an inexpensive place to sleep that is clean and just a place to lay your head then this will hit the spot.
Don't let the condition of the parking lot put you off. The inside of the hotel is fine.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank _mostaterep35
Reviewed 2 July 2016

I recently stayed at Regency Inn in Faribault Minnesota. Check in person was friendly . Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Rooms are older but well kept and spacious. I would stay here again. If this review was "helpful" check the yes box below.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank 310waynet
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

It's an older hotel but they keep it clean. Beds are comfy. Didn't need a pricey, fancy hotel to get a few hours of sleep. Never tried their free breakfast as we have always checked out before 6am. Plan on using this hotel again. Glenn's Motorcoach Tours picks us up in the Country Kitchen designated parking lot just across the street.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple